Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #402 
BettaHeart

im only going to say ..........

with a demon around .......

BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #403 
Sena Hansler

I try to avoid most stuff like that - mainly because after my personal experience I have a hard enough time getting to sleep let alone sleeping. Or being home alone (especially without a furbaby) :)
Old 11-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #404 
PaintingPintos

I don't think a demon would affect it though.
I've been experimenting with different holy "force fields" of white light.
What works best for me is a see-through thin egg shape of white energy around me, with 4 solid bands of white on it. It's the most perfect force field I can think of. I surround myself with it first then expand it to surround the entire room/house or whatever. It even keeps poor little Megan out. It definitely did push the negative entities out though
And I'm starting to think that what I have that I call a demon isn't an actual demon
Probably just a negative "poltergeist".....I'm a teenager. I'm full of raging, angry hormones. I'm highly susceptible to attracting things from lower vibrations.
Ah, well. I'll tell you about tonight's adventure in the morning!!
Best of energies to all~
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:42 PM   #405 
PaintingPintos

Update time!
I got a "Ghost Detector" app on my phone.
At first it was all a joke because I thought it was complete bull, but then I called Megan into the room. Exactly where I thought she was standing, that's where she showed up on the radar. The EMF meter was on a perfect 7.4 the entire time she was near (it was at 1 before she came around).
Then eventually I called all of the ghosts in the house to the room.
There are 9 of them.
9 showed up on the radar.
I told them all to leave.
The radar wiped blank.
Creeeeepppyyyy.
So I started using the "word page" basically it's a blank page and the ghost manipulates the dictionary to show one word at a time, or a blank (which happens very rarely or when it leaves).
So I eventually met some new ghosts with the help of the words. They told me stories through the words, and when I asked questions in my head, a blank is a yes, and to say a random word is a no. It worked out magnificently.
It was extremely scary though. I met a spirit guide of mine named David, a negative entity named Johnny (he said some pretty scary things that scared the pants off of me) and then there's Albert. I also talked to Megan a bit, but not much since she said pretty boring things.
Then one man whose name I couldn't guess but kept saying "farm", I eventually told him to say the word "farm" whenever he talked to me.
It worked very well. Whenever I'd change spirits, I'd think in my head "If you understand that I want to speak to another spirit now, and you don't have anything extremely important right now, please leave me a blank to show that you're leaving" and then they'd give a blank. Also very weird because Albert told me basically his whole life story. He gave me a list of words, which I guessed to be a story, which he confirmed, then psychically I got the rest of the messages through the list. Then I told him I wanted to leave, and to give a blank to tell that he understood, and he left a blank, then promptly said "help"

So I asked him if he needed help getting out of the world he was trapped in. He said "quickly".
Scary because at one point I was talking to a negative entity (it even told me it was bad. It said terrible, then "low" when I asked what its vibration energy was. I told it to leave.
Then I talked to David a bit.
Then as he was giving me messages, I told him to leave a blank to signify that he was leaving.
Eventually I got a blank. Then someone started talking again. Confused, I said "Is this David?"
Then I was shocked to see the word "farm" appear.
And that's only the 2nd time I've ever seen the word on the app.
Very cool
Then on the radar a bunch of ghosts showed up, so I yelled at them all to leave except for Farm. Then one ghost showed up immediately to my left, and another was several feet to my right.
I asked farm, "is anybody still here?"
Then I saw "Left"
And I immediately felt like I was being strangled. So I started telling it to go away, and it started moving closer. I asked farm, feverishly, what to do, and I immediately saw "fight", so I started making my own energy field to shove it away, and it didn't work...
So then I saw "run"
and then "hurry"
and I ran to the living room, feeling like a total wimp.
Well, I deleted the app because after I got off after about the 5th or 6th session, I couldn't get it to turn off. It was using up 12% of my phone battery, and even though I selected "force stop" it still didn't turn off....
I think I'll re-download it soon, though. That was fun.
At least I know I have a few allies on my side. Roy, David, "farm"......
I know it's dangerous...
OH!!
And at one point, it was so scary. About 17 ghosts appeared on the radar when I told the room that any ghosts in the neighborhood were allowed to use the app at that moment.
I don't think I'll ever say that again.

And for the astral projection.
DIDN'T WORK.
I tried so hard.
I was almost there.
SO CLOSE
SOOOOOOOOOOOO CLLOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEE
I got my entire body vibrating so hard that it was extremely painful. My body was fully asleep, I was utterly paralyzed. Colors were flashing on my eyelids. I was hearing wind rushing, glimpses of voices (hallucinations). Then my dad came into the hallway and turned on the light. Then he decided to go into the kitchen and make himself a plate of whatever the hell he was eating. AT. ONE. IN. THE. MORNING!!!!!
I was so angry....the pain was literally unbearable in my arms from all the vibration. It hurt sooo bad.
He was in the kitchen for maybe 30 minutes, and I was just sitting there trying so hard to get myself disconnected.
At one point I felt myself sliding out of my body, but after that it was all for nothing. I kept going back every time, knowing that if my dad made a sudden noise near my room I'd get jerked out of the OBE.
I was so angry.
Now I kinda lost all motive.
Eh, visiting my crush's house somehow doesn't seem worth all the trouble.
Neither does flying. I can lucid dream if I want that.

I'm going to try tonight though.
I hope it works.
I really, really do.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #406 
hannah16

PaintingPintos, I just wanted to say, I feel like you're playing with fire and I don't want you to get hurt. In my personal belief, you aren't dealing with Ghosts, you are dealing with full blown demons and they will try to hurt you. Even with the ones you believe are friendly, they are probably weaker demons and won't try to harm you because they don't have enough power.

I hope you take my advice, I'll be praying for you, because you can get hurt, you said so yourself you felt like you were being strangled. I think it be best for you to try and not contact these demons anymore and ignore them at all costs...
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:42 PM   #407 
Sena Hansler

I have to agree with that. I don't want to play around with such things because the only "friendly" was what's called a "bound" demon. Weaker, because of the inability to harm or kill.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #408 
MellC

Wigi boreds are bad bad news, unless one knows completely what they are dealing with and how to get rid of it it should be left alone. It opens doors.

Anyway "Thekinetic" had mentioned feeling vibrations. I feel them too. I feel things like that from everything though including inanimate objects. It's not really a vibration though, it's hard to explain. But vibration comes close enough, or fields of energy. I can feel peoples emotions. Not like mind reading, but I can tell if someone's a bad person or if they are good, or what they feel about other people. I'm not often off with my first impression of someone. I am wondering if that also happens to you too? Sometimes the "vibration/energy come through the phone and computer if I'm reading something someone wrote or if someone is talking to me. I also dream about spirits, mostly nightmares. I could put Stephen King out of buiz.
I used to see them when I was younger. Then it stopped. It terrified me, I guess I figured out how to shut it off. Although it's funny you mention you sometimes feel drained of energy, or get really dizzy. It happens to me too. I always suspected something was wrong with me health-wise that gives me horrible headaches and makes me dizzy, maybe their is or maybe not. I do have Fibromialuisa though. I do feel spirits though. It's that odd feeling when you are walking and you would swear someone is behind you and all the hairs stand up on end, turn around and no ones there.... I had one call out my name once too, it didn't scare me until later.
Yeah thats me lol.

By the way I'm not mentally ill at all.
MellC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #409 
BettaHeart

i completely agree with mellc and sena but it is your decision to actually listen to any one of us and see that we dont want you to harm yourself in any way just because you are curious.

mellc = none of us are mentally ill its only a label those without our gifts say we have to make us feel ashamed of the fact we are gifted
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #410 
Sena Hansler

I pick up on energies too easily. Hence going to big malls I come out cranky. It runs in the family. I found a metal heart necklace piece but whenever I wore it I felt more angry and wanted to be more violent (I didn't realize it until a few weeks after) and I'm not at all violent with people.

I also dislike people touching me. For that energy reason.

Oh I have tried a "ghost radar" thinger... Not sure which one you used but the one I used yellow turned to red after "speaking" a word sometimes. Blue claimed "friendly", yellow said "aware" and red said "job" (us about 30 words amongst the colored blippy dots in 10 minutes)

I am a light sleeper because every time I go into a deep sleep I'm THERE in that town.