Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2012, 08:20 PM   #52611 
thekinetic

Lol laki I liek those door to door people, I liek messing with them. Like answering the door holding a dagger and a copy of the necronomicon by hp lovecraft, or just in the middle of talking to them start talking to ceiling like I'm talking to god. No sense of humor from these guys yet!X3
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #52612 
Laki

hahah I bet the same two don't come around next time lol

That's great.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:11 PM   #52613 
BettaQi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
Lol laki I liek those door to door people, I liek messing with them. Like answering the door holding a dagger and a copy of the necronomicon by hp lovecraft, or just in the middle of talking to them start talking to ceiling like I'm talking to god. No sense of humor from these guys yet!X3
So funny yet so wrong!

The last set of Mormons who came over, I prayed for them a very New Agey prayer, about how Jesus made everything including Buddhists, Muslims and atheists and that as we become more and more like him, we see him in everyone. and it's been over 2 years since any came knocking on our door.
BettaQi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #52614 
ThePearlFish

yay! Figured out how to get my subscribed threads back to my email! They werein the SPAM BOX O.O how did they get in there???
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 10:01 PM   #52615 
FishyFishy89

I just realized, I are no longer "Linking Member". *sniffle*
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:36 PM   #52616 
Tikibirds

I gave the Aquaclear to my sister. I wasn't about to remove 30 gallons of water and then move the shelf about 5 inches away from the wall.

Tomorrow, I'll get some carbon for it but this mean cycling that tank again and that means I get to do more water changes

I did take her crappy aqua something filter. POS that thing is. You have to prime it or whatever its called and when I added the water to the stupid thing, it dumped a bunch of gunk into my tank. So I got mad and washed all the stuff out of it. Yay more cycling for me
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:46 AM   #52617 
djembekah

my arm hurts. i think i've got a crazy muscle spasm that comes and goes. and lately its just having a fit.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:51 AM   #52618 
Tikibirds

my shoulder has been like that for a few days
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:05 AM   #52619 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Morning! Yesterday I spent an entire class editing a friend's scholarship applications (she's from China so her grammar is bad), and now she's bringing me lunch. Home made Asian food is amazing. I did have to write out over 3 pages of work though. xD
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 AM   #52620 
Laki

Nice Olympia! Love free food :) And you helped your friend!
Hey, I miss the pages and pages of this once active thread :( USed to wake up and have to go back pages to read *sigh* such is life.

I hate when filter media does that Tiki. I get so mad I just rinse it all in tap water. I don't think my tank is properly cycled. Though, in my defense I only ever rinse one sponge- so there is still established bacteria on the other.

My urban legends folklore class today is skyping with the prof's friend in Texas!
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese