Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2012, 07:31 AM   #15451 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsand0wls View Post
When does voting for the monthly contest start for over here. >_<
I know it's open for America now, apparently, but it hasn't opened for here..
I did not know it opens at different times.
Well its November the 16th here, I think it is the 15th there. I remember reading last night that voting would open up today.
So yours will probably open up tomorrow.

My rant; why do I dwell on past events that upset me and make me mad when I am trying to sleep? >:P
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #15452 
Sena Hansler

That is when you are still and relaxed, rather than busy and focused. I do it too it sucks.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:16 PM   #15453 
SnowySurface

I hate when bad memories pop into my head out of nowhere while I'm busy. It's kind of arkward to suddenly become upset while grocery shopping/weighing samples/knitting/ect. At least I've gotten used to holding back tears if it's a really bad or sad memory. But I can't stop my nose and checks from turning red. -_-
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:33 PM   #15454 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I hate it when it happens too.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #15455 
Shirleythebetta

I do that too. Or if I get a high bill on the weekend when I need to talk to someone like today. Grrr. The place closes in fifteen minutes and I have been on hold for forty five.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:53 PM   #15456 
ToeBiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Ewy

Sending healing hugs to you ToeBiter. BTW, do you happen to have a kitty or doggie that noms your toes? LOL
I actually do live with a 6 month old jack russel puppy who does just that, though it's my roomies. haha! It's so adorable that I can't help but feel a little better.
ToeBiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #15457 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Rant. My Dad keeps a goldfish 29 gal that is a comet. For my Birthday I want to find the 8 year old goldfish a good home and replace them with WCMM.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:59 PM   #15458 
Sena Hansler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowySurface View Post
I hate when bad memories pop into my head out of nowhere while I'm busy. It's kind of arkward to suddenly become upset while grocery shopping/weighing samples/knitting/ect. At least I've gotten used to holding back tears if it's a really bad or sad memory. But I can't stop my nose and checks from turning red. -_-
It doesn't help when someone you haven't seen talks to you and brings back a painful memory. Which is what happened today to me :/ I can get over everything but that one night.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:35 PM   #15459 
moonsand0wls

Anti rant: Yaaaaay! Finally got a heater for one of my new-ish aquariums. I broke the hood last night (that contains filter, lights etc), and I was luck enough to see the exact same tank kind selling second hand for REALLY cheap, so I brought that. I've now got the hood on my aquarium, and I'm keeping the actual tank of the second hand one handy because I'm going to get a new filter and another heater and have my other girl in there and a few other fish. Yaaaaay. >:D

Rant: While at the pet store, they decided that they would have in a few Betta.... And I saw the most gorgeous Dalmatian one, red and blue one, and a red one.... All Veil Tail, but nether-the-less, they were so gorgeous I almost cried because I couldn't get them.... and one of them, their whole anal fin had been chewed down, made me cry. They generally take good care of their Betta, they're all in 20gal tanks with compatible fish, but still, I want them. I'm angry I have no more room! >:(. And yeah.

Also, my boyfriend has become reeeeaaaaalllllly clingy and cries if I don't talk to him. I had to go into work for four hours today. He got really upset because I didn't get the chance to say bye. :/ Sigh.
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 AM   #15460 
paloverde

This is not a true rant, this is more of a whine, saw a young kid driving down the street in a 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider.....what miss step did I take in life , why oh why do I not get to drive down the road in a 2012 Ferrari 458 Spider....that is all.
paloverde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou