Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2012, 07:22 AM   #52621 
Yuuie

morning all get up early to take the sisters bf to work and now he tells me he is not going in. so now the debate is try to go back to sleep for about half a hour or just stay up
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:45 AM   #52622 
FishyFishy89

I can't go back to sleep.
Once I'm up, I'm up. Ain't any chance of going back to sleep.

The dog jumped up on me THREE times last night! No! There is NO space for you up here! It's not my fault you somehow wiggled your way out of your sweater/from under your blanket. You know when it gets nippy we sleep with the windows open. Your fault, gonna have to wait til daddy gets up to steal his side.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:01 AM   #52623 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post

The dog jumped up on me THREE times last night! No! There is NO space for you up here! It's not my fault you somehow wiggled your way out of your sweater/from under your blanket. You know when it gets nippy we sleep with the windows open. Your fault, gonna have to wait til daddy gets up to steal his side.
I know how you feel about getting up, if I have to get up in the middle of the night I'm staying up. :)

I'm a little more catering to dogs though. Once there was a lightning storm and my late dog Sadie was scared and came up to my room so to make her more comfortable I let her sleep on my bed while I slept in a chair.X3 Hey she didn't get scared the rest of the night! :)
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:12 AM   #52624 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I know how you feel about getting up, if I have to get up in the middle of the night I'm staying up. :)

I'm a little more catering to dogs though. Once there was a lightning storm and my late dog Sadie was scared and came up to my room so to make her more comfortable I let her sleep on my bed while I slept in a chair.X3 Hey she didn't get scared the rest of the night! :)
I've always had big dogs. So I'm used to giving them the "cold shoulder" when it comes to my bed. Not to mention the butt heads sleep when we're not doing anything anyhow. So why compromise my sleep when they can sleep anytime anywhere? I work and go to school. They get to live a lavish life. I envy my dogs xD
Old 11-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #52625 
ThePearlFish

Quote:

HAHA! We have a queen size bed and my "70lb thinks she is a 5 lb lapdog" always manages to take 1/2 of the bed. and then my BF has like the other half and I am always squished in the middle. And she knows when my BF gets up for work a space (3/4ths of the bed) opens up for her.

BTW, anyone close by who has a reptile who will eat Phoenix worms (or you know someone in the area who does need them), I have an unopened cup of 500 of them I am probably not gonna use in time, so PM me please! Wormies cannot go to waste! :P
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:24 AM   #52626 
FishyFishy89

Phoenix worms....I just imagined flaming worms xD
Old 11-16-2012, 08:25 AM   #52627 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
HAHA! We have a queen size bed and my "70lb thinks she is a 5 lb lapdog" always manages to take 1/2 of the bed. and then my BF has like the other half and I am always squished in the middle. And she knows when my BF gets up for work a space (3/4ths of the bed) opens up for her.
Aww those are the best kind of doggies!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #52628 
ThePearlFish

Quote:
Phoenix worms....I just imagined flaming worms xD
Now that you say it I do wonder why they named them that.

Quote:
Aww those are the best kind of doggies!

yes! I think so too

erm..numbers above = said dog smushing her face into my hand on the keyboard to get attention as usual...
Old 11-16-2012, 11:09 AM   #52629 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post

yes! I think so too

erm..numbers above = said dog smushing her face into my hand on the keyboard to get attention as usual...
My kitty does that.
1st she rubs all over the electronic and if that doesn't work she starts to force her head under my hand.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #52630 
ThePearlFish

Just came back from my dr. appt. I am pleased with this dr! FINALLY!

I had a gazillion lab tests done today and hopefully one of them comes back with some results so I can get back to feeling healthy again.

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese