Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #31 
agunn1231

Thanks

So week 2 of work has gone well. I start full time on monday, which will be nice for some extra spending moneys. But i am kinda nervous about working 8 hours at a high school...don't want to deal with possibly getting sick. Anf im gonna have to remember to bring dairy free lunch with me, which will be tough because im short on cash for extra food stuffs. TOday was kind of rough, But i hope that monday and tuesday wil go much better. I cant wait to rest this weekend.
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #32 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Dont worry most humans cannot drink milk and yeah some highschoolers are mean.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:27 PM   #33 
agunn1231

It has been ages since I posted but i think it is time for an update on me! I am finally moved to my new apartment, and I am going to set up my tank in the next few days, Ideally tomorrow night.
Work is going very well, I seem to get along with everyone, and the students at the school that I work at are very polite, I was not expecting that, as I had a run in with some not so nice ones in the past.
School is going great, I am hoping that I pass all my classes this semester, then i will be well on my way to getting my Associates Degree.
My plants are all doing well too, they love my new apartment, I went fgrom having morning light at my old apartment to having a HUGE window with light all day at my new apartment. After I moved i did have a run in with some mealy bugs, but they seem to be gone. One of my Nepenthes' is growing like mad, and the Sarracenia that I rscued last winter is taking off! I may go to the plant store this week and look for a sundew or two, I think they would brighten up the apartment.
I hope to go to the Zoo or the Aquarium soon. Iff i go to the aquarium I get to feed the stingrays and I like to do that. If i go to the Zoo there is a sloth. I have wanted to see a sloth for the last 14 years, that is since i was 8 years old. I think its about darn time I get to see one in person!
agunn1231 is offline   Reply With Quote