Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #31 
crowntaillove

I laughed out loud when I read your comment about poking your eye out with a rusty spoon.

If I see people trampling one another, I'm just gonna back off. I really, really don't need a new TV that bad.

I had two hamsters growing up. They both chewed their way out of their cages. One would come out and let me catch him when he got hungry.

If I could have any pets besides fish in my apartment, I would get a guinea pig. I got Delilah (Burnout) when I was in AL. I saved her from being fed to a snake. I couldn't stand the thought. (The snake was way to small, and she most definately would have died a painful death) Plus she came with a giant cage.
crowntaillove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #32 
pittipuppylove

Quote:
Originally Posted by crowntaillove View Post
I got Delilah (Burnout) when I was in AL. I saved her from being fed to a snake. I couldn't stand the thought. (The snake was way to small, and she most definately would have died a painful death) Plus she came with a giant cage.
I hate when people feed their snakes live food. I know some snakes refuse anything else, but it still makes me uncomfortable. It's more humane and safe for both parties to feed frozen/thawed or humanely euthanized prey animals.
pittipuppylove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 05:51 AM   #33 
homegrown terror

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittipuppylove View Post
I hate when people feed their snakes live food. I know some snakes refuse anything else, but it still makes me uncomfortable. It's more humane and safe for both parties to feed frozen/thawed or humanely euthanized prey animals.
i know that a lot of people with corn snakes and smaller constrictors will put feeder goldfish and minnows in their water bowls and just let them swim in there waiting to be eaten. it's awful.
homegrown terror is offline   Reply With Quote