Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #11 
madmonahan

Lol what?! XD >.<
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:01 PM   #12 
finnfinnfriend

LOL I am just being silly. Is he all settled in yet? If so I want to see pics! That's awesome that your dad let you get another betta!
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:14 PM   #13 
madmonahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnfinnfriend View Post
LOL I am just being silly. Is he all settled in yet? If so I want to see pics! That's awesome that your dad let you get another betta!
Well I texted my mom and asked and she said "it doesnt matter either way." then I told my dad but I said I didn't have enough money ssoo...XD

he is currently in a little container, (bigger than a cup but way smaller than a 0.5) until tomorrow when I get everything set up. I was tired when i got home, so it's not ready yet! Tomorrow I'm going to divide my ten gallon, put the betta in the 2.5 into it, then clean it out and put The new betta in it! My mom and I are going to move my bookshelf to add another table to put the ten gallon on! Yay!

Also what I think is cool is that these little bitty plants came with it and I put them in there with him for the night! The are about 2.5 inches! So small and cute!

I can post a picture of what he's in if you'd like! ;)
Sorry for the long post! XD

Last edited by madmonahan; 11-17-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:17 PM   #14 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonahan View Post
Well I texted my mom and asked and she said "it doesnt matter either way." then I told my dad but I said I didn't have enough money ssoo...XD

he is currently in a little container, (bigger than a cup but way smaller than a 0.5) until tomorrow when I get everything set up. I was tired when i got home, so it's not ready yet! Tomorrow I'm going to divide my ten gallon, put the betta in the 2.5 into it, then clean it out and put The new betta in it! My mom and I are going to move my bookshelf to add another table to put the ten gallon on! Yay!

Also what I think is cool is that these little bitty plants came with it and I put them in there with him for the night! The are about 2.5 inches! So small and cute!

Sorry for the long post! XD
Aww lol they have little silk /plastic plants like that at my LFS. So cute!
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:20 PM   #15 
Karebear13

He is very pretty and I love the name
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:25 PM   #16 
madmonahan

Thank you!

Yeah they are cute!! So small! Lol
Old 11-18-2012, 05:32 PM   #17 
madmonahan

he is the cutest little guy!!! I must upload pictures when I get the chance! Because...I was looking over at his tank and he was flaring! For no reason at all! None of my other bettas did that in that tank! I got some pictures and right now he's still flaring! He's not flaring at me because I'm across the room, he's just swimming around flaring everywhere!! Lol cute! I just can't get over it!!! <3
Old 11-18-2012, 09:19 PM   #18 
madmonahan

today i put him in the 2.5 gallon tank! he is doing just fine! he is swimming around and flaring like crazy!!! i have no ideah what hes flaring at!! XD its so cute!!! i got some photos!
full on flare!!! XD

thats all! :) :D
Old 11-18-2012, 09:27 PM   #19 
MistersMom

AHA! he's your new avatar!!!! i knew i didn't recognize him! he is so cute!!!!and GORGEOUS!!! what a lucky find , the fish and the tank, you should name him Venus.
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:29 PM   #20 
madmonahan

thank you! his tank is green themed!!! lol im thinking about naming him vanilla ice! thats a good name to!! ill have to think about it!!! XD