Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM   #21 
Friendlyfishies

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishyMcDoodle View Post
these tanks make me feel bad for having fake plants haha.. they're all so awesome! I'm impressed at how spacious the 5 Gal tanks look, in hindsight, my decorations are admittedly too big
never feel bad! You are giving your fishie a great life whether live or fake plants are used, be proud :D

And we all start somewhere, I started with no plants at all, just a rock center piece and some gravel, I didnt even know I could use live plants, then I started seeing some planted tanks and picked up a couple of plants from the petco prepackaged containers, saved up and ordered some more on the net a few months down the road. It takes time :)

Everyones tanks look GREAT!!!
Friendlyfishies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:53 PM   #22 
sandrac8388

Here is my 5.5 gallon! I started small and just added a lot of stems! I moved some things around and still have to fix the uneven lighting but I love the planted tank look! Everyones looks amazing! I had silk plants before until I saw the "jungle" look and fell in love lol.

sandrac8388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:05 PM   #23 
SinX7

How many plants would I need for a 10 gallon to be heavily planted? :p
SinX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:25 AM   #24 
horsyqueen

I think the word 'heavly' is a sort of opinion word, so it would be different for different people. It would also depend of the size of the plant, a amazon sword plant is usually massive then compare that to some low growing plant, the amazon sword would make the tank seem more planted.
horsyqueen is offline   Reply With Quote