Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-20-2012, 09:03 PM   #52841 
Sakura8

Hi Rocky! Happy early birthday!

So if I clean one of my bookshelves of all the clutter and put that in boxes until I move, I think I can fit a mouse cage up there. We'll see. I have so many books that I feel like they are going to fall on me and bury me.

Another option is if I clear out the fish in the bathroom. But then I'd be worried about the little critter breathing in cat litter dust. Plus, the bookshelf is up high, no cats can reach. Why do I want another pet so bad? It must be a sickness.

Stupid DVD recorder/VCR is not fixed so it will the first year since 1997 that I haven't recorded the Broadway acts from the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. :(

Silver, I'm so sorry about your girl. :(

That fish looks like a darter or a goby. Darters would be coldwater, goby would be brackish.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #52842 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Mouse? Is that a good idea with 7 normal cats and 1 electric one?
Olympia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #52843 
thekinetic

Whatever you have sakura I probably have too as I am working getting a hamster. Yup I just waved good bye to my brain with that one! X3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #52844 
Sakura8

Olympia, haha, yeah, that's what my mom thinks. I'm like, "Who cares? I want a pet!"

Kinetic, I actually want rats but for those I definitely have to wait until I move. Mice only need small cages so I think I can I get one. I hope. :)
Old 11-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #52845 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Hey Sakura, You are going to get a mouse? Cool, so somebody named Hidden Walrus with a thread called
Betta laying on bottom, flashing, shaking, rapid breathing
that you might be able to help with I have no clue what it could be, but maybe you might?
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #52846 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post
Olympia, haha, yeah, that's what my mom thinks. I'm like, "Who cares? I want a pet!"

Kinetic, I actually want rats but for those I definitely have to wait until I move. Mice only need small cages so I think I can I get one. I hope. :)
Yeah they're probably one of the few critters that can actually use those cages with all the tubes.^_^

Of course that hamster keeps getting put on delay because amazon keep messing with me by raising the price of the cage...>.<
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #52847 
Yuuie

hi all back from work was a busy day and day off tomorrow so looks like i'm doing another water change lets hope this clears the water the rest of the way
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 12:26 AM   #52848 
Sakura8

Yuuie, how long was the power out? If it was longer than 6 hours, then some of your beneficial bacteria may have died and that's what caused the water to go cloudy.

Kinetic, link me to the cage you're thinking of?
Old 11-21-2012, 12:49 AM   #52849 
djembekah

Sleeeeeeeepy. someone take my phone away
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #52850 
Yuuie

not sure i was at work when it happened but i wouldn't doubt it but one more change should clear it up.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese