Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-21-2012, 01:31 AM   #1 
DezernGirl

Question My new male! What color is he?

What color is he? Is he good enough to breed for a first timer? I'll purchase a higher quality next time, but I wanted to try him first (for practice). I have an experienced friend helping me out. I have a cellophane crowntail female with PERFECT rays, and a cambodian I thought about breeding him to. What do you think? :D Which would be better? (I don't think I'll breed him to the purple girl in the video, she's just a new pet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLld9FxMFj4&feature=plcp
DezernGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 02:58 AM   #2 
Abby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezernGirl View Post
What color is he? Is he good enough to breed for a first timer? I'll purchase a higher quality next time, but I wanted to try him first (for practice). I have an experienced friend helping me out. I have a cellophane crowntail female with PERFECT rays, and a cambodian I thought about breeding him to. What do you think? :D Which would be better? (I don't think I'll breed him to the purple girl in the video, she's just a new pet).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLld9FxMFj4&feature=plcp

Cambodian, what tail type is she?. Camy over cellophane, will throw deeper colors.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 04:57 PM   #3 
DezernGirl

My cambodian female is a veiltail, so I don't think I will use her because I personally prefer short tail types. My crowntail girl is my fave, and she has a really nice tail that's beautiful. I have a video from where I had her quarantined in a bowl. I thought she had a fungus but it was a false alarm... So, ignore the gross water...lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itrjK4D5_8&feature=plcp
DezernGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, breeding, color, new betta, plakat