Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #1 
LugiaChan

Talking Wanted: Male company loving betta, good natured, likes lights and not shy.

Hi there I am looking for everything the title says. VIDEOS are preferred EVEN with bad quality if possible.

I prefer the betta to be not these colors...
All red
All black

I'd love a male betta that wont be scared of me and prefer them to not be a fin nipper, and absolutely not shy. I dont have any other tank mates, but I consider betta that get along with others about as much as one that doesn't.

I am fine with trading, my current betta can't stand any lights and has to have a cover on his tank at all times and can not be shown a mirror. No matter what I did without a cover on his tank he tears up his fins, so I need a better home for him. I can ship him out when his fins heals, possibly another month or so. I don't ask for comments with help about this, i've literally posted and done everything many many many times without luck at all- he just doesn't want anything other than a blanket around his tank. *shrug* My other betta had the same set up as he has had and never acted this way, I consider it to be this one's personality and it doesn't suit me well at all.

Thanks so much guys! My tank size is a 3.69 gallon and I hope to go to a 5 gallon for whatever betta I get, so they have to enjoy this sized tank to 5 gallons!
Old 11-21-2012, 03:37 PM   #2 
LugiaChan

bump .-.
Old 11-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #3 
LugiaChan

EDIT: Found the betta of my dreams at meijers grocery store! It's the fish of my dreams :) sorry! How do I close or erase this thread?
Old 11-23-2012, 08:23 AM   #4 
aemaki09

you have to wait or ask for an admin to close it. I was just about to see where in MI you were, if you were close I would have offered you one of my males, I dont have enough room for all of them anymore lol.

Goodluck with your new Betta!!
Old 11-23-2012, 10:18 AM   #5 
Romad
TFK Moderator

I'm glad you found your dream fish :) I'll close the thread now.
Closed Thread