Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Whats your eye color?(help us find the rarity of each color!)
Blue (light/dark/turquoise) 2 9.09%
Gray (light/dark) 1 4.55%
Hazel-more green 5 22.73%
Hazel-more brown 2 9.09%
Light Brown 0 0%
Chocolate/dark brown 5 22.73%
Green(light/dark) 4 18.18%
Amber(orangey, goldish) 0 0%
I have more than one color in my eye 7 31.82%
I have a solid eye color(no flecks or ripples) 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #51 
lvandert

Wow just found this thread. I have very piercing blue eyes. I don't have a closeup picture but this one really brings my eye color out lol. My bf has very similar eye color. Now that I look back my eye color stands out in almost every picture lol.
Attached Images

lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:08 PM   #52 
MyRainbowBettaFish

sorry i havent been on this thread for a while! Ivandert, beautiful eyes! Your bf looks so funny!

@Teeney, also gorgeous!
@Jupiter, black eyes.....how eerie!

BEAUTFUL pics!

i just took new pics of mine and got some nice pics with my new camera will upload later!
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #53 
lvandert

lol thanks. He is kinda crazy, as am I.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #54 
MyRainbowBettaFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvandert View Post
lol thanks. He is kinda crazy, as am I.
being crazy is what i do, and i will show it :p
MyRainbowBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 11:57 PM   #55 
Hannah98

This thread is old but I'll post anyways
I don't really know what color my eyes are exactly, I've been told that they're a mixture of blue, gray, and green but they usually look more gray to me than anything else :)

Name:  eyes-1.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  31.3 KB
Hannah98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 10:08 PM   #56 
jesssan2442

In light of not wanting Hannah98 to be the only one I have decided to post my eyes too!

Here's my beautiful brown eyes! I hated them up until about 1 year ago because they are so generic. They've lightened up a lot since then though. *fun fact* I had piercing blue eyes until I was almost 2yr nobody knows why they changed but it makes me so sad even though I like my eyes now.

And my bestfriend's eyes. All of her siblings have the same kind too though some have more blue and others more green!!

jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 11:12 PM   #57 
myexplodingcat

My father's side of the family all have icy blue eyes. I think it's because they're Mennonite, and since they don't marry too much outside the (extensive) Amish-Mennonite gene pool around here, they've kept their Scandinavian eyes.

Of course, my father went and married a Baptist girl from the south side of Chicago (which was a hellhole back then, even more than it is now). They really didn't like her and they cursed at her in German.

Um... anyway.

I think I got a blue gene from my dad and a green gene from my mom, because my eyes kind of switch around. Normally they're sort of a medium-dark teal/blue/green pattern. They turn icy blue like my dad's when I get my heart rate up, and they turn green when I'm sick or crying.

Anyway, here's a crummy webcam pic for ya. It's 11:00 at night and I can't be bothered to turn on sufficient lighting to take a decent picture, because frankly I'm kinda tired. (I'm also not wearing any makeup. I think that's a traditional part of taking selfies, and I skipped it. I apologize.) I did amuse you with jokes about my quirky dysfunctional extended family, though, which should make up for both accounts of negligence.

I think I've spent too long watching The Big Bang Theory. I'm starting to make Sheldon-esque jokes, and the fact that I'm even capable of doing so is kind of creeping me out. At least I have a claim to irony on my side. Oh, well.
Attached Images

myexplodingcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eye color