Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #53031 
FishyFishy89

As far as shopping goes, I hate the weekend after thanksgiving.

But we needed to do grocery shopping. All the traffic!!! All the people!!!! So suffocating!!!!
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:00 PM   #53032 
Laki

woah. It's been a while since I had to read +5 pages to catch up!! Nice :0

Sakura, lol at your failed assassins. Most of mine died off too. Now I cannot get rid of the three I have. Selling them at a ridiculous bargain too.
Silver, I thought of you when I was in PetCity today. 1- there's a gorgeous light blue and yellow marble VT male and a preeeety pink one in one of the tank with the plecos. And 2- they sell MTS for 1.99. . . I thought those reproduced like rabbits so stores just GAVE them away?!?

Reading about everyone's stuffing themselves silly, kind of jealous. I'm full too but it's not TG here. Also, the Black Friday sale propaganda thing is itching my nerves. Consumerism while things like soup kitchens exist in our state of unequal wealth. Olympia, I admire your charity work :) Homelessness and all. You're a good person.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #53033 
Sakura8

Tiki, no, it's most likely columnaris or slime coat. :( Dang, I was hoping the Fungus Cure would do more.

Guess who got a furry friend today?

And whoops, time for dinner. Be back. :)
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #53034 
Laki

Sakura what did you get?!? What did you get?!?
I was talking with the 4 baby lop rabbits in the lps today. I think they're too young to be away from mama bunny. :(
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #53035 
Sub Zer0

Hey how do you start a thread?
Sub Zer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:02 PM   #53036 
Silverfang

ROFL! I could understand 1.99 for a dozen or something.

Seriously, anyone needs one I'll fish around the shrimp, I have a few hundred. Sadly no room for any more boys, it's enough trying to keep the three up with WC's, and I've been kinda lax >.>

Also, new light fixture!
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #53037 
djembekah

dont worry silver, i've been lax on changes too. but did some this morning! after i cleaned out my car. before work. ACCOMPLISHEDD
djembekah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #53038 
Tikibirds

Furan 2 it is I was gonna give hin a few days unmedicated but I guess not
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:20 PM   #53039 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub Zer0 View Post
Hey how do you start a thread?
When you first log on there is all these sections like betta fish care and betta fish diseases and emergencies choose one than in the left hand corner there is a button that says something like post thread than it will let you make one.

Sakura did you get a mouse? And my guess would be you.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:20 AM   #53040 
Sakura8

Bettas, close! I got a baby rat. :) I was going to get a hamster but the lady sweet-talked me into rats because I mentioned I wanted one anyway. She said a baby rat could live for a while in the size cage I was getting (the only cage that will fit in the space I have). When I got home, I doublechecked it with Pitluvs and she said that was fine as long as I upgrade. :)

I'll post a pic of her tomorrow, the light was all bad and she's hiding under her exercise wheel. Also, Pitluvs told me to get her a friend so I'll be doing that.

And the best part? My mom, who was very much against me getting any kind of rodent, actually really likes little Delilah and said that if she and the friend I'm going to get her really do need a bigger cage, she'll let me put it in the rec room. *dances jig of joy*

It was a good day, except for the nasty lady at the Petsmart parking lot who accused me of scratching the paint on her car when I accidentally knocked it with my car door. Both my dad and I looked and saw absolutely no damage but she insisted on getting our information to file a claim. She was gonna call me the b word but I guess she thought twice with my dad standing there and just told me I "was being a B about it." I said, "Right. Happy Thanksgiving and have a nice holiday." She didn't know how to react to that. She was mad because I asked her if she wanted my social security number (she wanted my date of birth, for pete's sake) and if she did, I wasn't going to give it to her. My mom was scammed by someone who asked for her social security so I'm extra wary.

Anyways. Also picked up the Fluval Spec V since it was half off, going to put it in the bathroom. And here I thought I was doing so well saving money this month. >.>
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese