Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-24-2012, 01:10 AM   #1 
madmonahan

Ggrrr! :p

I was at walmart today and i was looking at the filters/heater/tanks they didn't have many bettas but they had Giant females! Mean I had to make sure they were females! One was a male so I changed the top! :)

Anyway...as I was looking at the heaters some teenage boys came over and started messing around with the bettas. They were about to dump two bettas male and a female into one of the other tanks, I think they were joking but it made me mad! I could feel my cheeks burning! I walked over to look at the bettas and make sure they didn't do anything and one of them was like "I want the red one" to the other one and he was begging and joking around. If I understood correctly they wanted to put two together...IF I understand right! I was just so annoyed...

I don't know if they went back to buy the red one he wanted but I saw them agian while I was walking around.

I know they were just teenage boys joking around but I wanted to post what happened today. Just to see what you think. :)
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:15 AM   #2 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Gawsh! I know me and my friends can be a bit silly sometimes, but I know for a fact we would never do anything close to that. I would definitely follow them around for a little bit to see if they did anything to those bettas.
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 12:21 PM   #3 
Setsuna

Thank god we have people like you guys. Taking betta care to the next lvl
Setsuna is offline   Reply With Quote