Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Would you feed these to your Betta?
Yes 7 70.00%
No 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2012, 01:52 PM   #21 
jman828

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseusmom View Post
Yes they are all fine to feed but only as treat, I got some but my Betta doesnt really like any of it. Hopes yours will. The Daphina is good of your betta gets bloated it can act like a laxative for them.
I did not know that, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kytkattin View Post
No, but I am firmly against any and all freeze dried treats. I prefer frozen. :)
I have been meaning to buy some, and even more so now because I have a 10% off card valid forever at my lps . I will be sure to do that soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinX7 View Post
Those are pretty good. I actually like my Betta Log and Betta Hammock. My betta actually uses them all the time even when I'm just watching him. I got the treat yesterday and he seems to eat it. It not the best, but it works.
I love betta leaves! I had to replace one a couple days ago because it ripeed (my fault) and the suction cup wouldn't stick. I've never had issues with them and it was in the tank over a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twolovers101 View Post
I think it really depends on the log, I have one and it hasn't chipped. not EVERYTHING ZooMed makes is bad, just some things are poor quality, but this is off topic

I think the actual question is whether the types of FD worms are okay to feed fish, though as I've never used this brand's FD stuff, I can't say, though it should be okay... What are the worms that are in it? I'm assuming bloodworms and daphnia... anything else?
Mysis, Daphnia, and Blood Worms
jman828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #22 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Knowing Zoomed it is probably filled with parasite eggs.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #23 
SinX7

Tbh ChoclateBetta, if you're going to keep bashing Zoomed, please go somewhere else. OP just want a answer for a product they bought.

I have those treats and my betta seems to like it, but I feed those to him once a week. I also have their Betta Log which have no problem so far, and the hammock which is working fine. Just keep using it as a treat unless someone have further evidence that is bad for your betta.

Sometimes you can't go off the reviews. Some people don't read the instruction. Also, everything that is produce will always have a bad batch of products, nothing is going to be perfect, and not saying mines is perfect.

Also, I like that little wand that comes with it Lol.
SinX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #24 
aemaki09

I actually have this, some of my bettas will eat them, others wont. Never had a problem with anything.

Though I do prefer frozen, sometimes I'll feed these when I run out.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #25 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinX7 View Post
Tbh ChoclateBetta, if you're going to keep bashing Zoomed, please go somewhere else. OP just want a answer for a product they bought.

I have those treats and my betta seems to like it, but I feed those to him once a week. I also have their Betta Log which have no problem so far, and the hammock which is working fine. Just keep using it as a treat unless someone have further evidence that is bad for your betta.

Sometimes you can't go off the reviews. Some people don't read the instruction. Also, everything that is produce will always have a bad batch of products, nothing is going to be perfect, and not saying mines is perfect.

Also, I like that little wand that comes with it Lol.
I dont want someone killing there Betta with this brand.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:40 PM   #26 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Labs-B.../dp/B003ZWCTZO http://www.wag.com/fish/p/zoo-med-la...a-treat-121586

Last edited by ChoclateBetta; 11-24-2012 at 02:46 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #27 
SinX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
I dont want someone killing there Betta with this brand.
I understand that, but posting a bashing post once is enough, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will see it. I saw you post a bashing post more then 3 times already.

But please post something constructive and helpful. If you don't want them to buy it, just PM them instead please.

And I'm not trying to be mean or rude to you.

And Sorry for going off topic OP. Also, like other said, Frozen would be better.

Last edited by SinX7; 11-24-2012 at 02:43 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #28 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I just think the money wasted on this could go to a good Betta food.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #29 
lillyandquigly

I have the same thing, I've used it for over a year and my betta has been fine and loves it. In fact she is actually healthier then she was before
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #30 
SinX7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
I just think the money wasted on this could go to a good Betta food.
Now this I can agree on.
Just grab some Frozen food next time OP! :D