Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Would you feed these to your Betta?
Yes 7 70.00%
No 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2012, 01:53 PM   #31 
jman828

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinX7 View Post
I understand that, but posting a bashing post once is enough, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people will see it. I saw you post a bashing post more then 3 times already.

But please post something constructive and helpful. If you don't want them to buy it, just PM them instead please.

And I'm not trying to be mean or rude to you.

And Sorry for going off topic OP. Also, like other said, Frozen would be better.
No problem, I'm ignoring it and listening to the others and you that can support their opinions. The fact that s/he has posted links to it which have 1 review each (and from the same person at that, both are "A. Collins", would we trust any other negative reviews on any other prduct whether it be a car, toaster, TV etc. if it came from ONE person? I don't think so. Thanks SinX7 and the rest of you that are supporting me

EDIT: Choclate, I (as well as many others) have used other zoomed products for years without issue. I have used the hammocks for over a year without issue, and know others who have used the log for 3 years without issue.
jman828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:53 PM   #32 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Bloodworms are great.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:55 PM   #33 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jman828 View Post
No problem, I'm ignoring it and listening to the others and you that can support their opinions. The fact that s/he has posted links to it which have 1 review each (and from the same person at that, both are "A. Collins", would we trust any other negative reviews on any other prduct whether it be a car, toaster, TV etc. if it came from ONE person? I don't think so. Thanks SinX7 and the rest of you that are supporting me
Sorry have a hard time finding reviews. But I did find a review. http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Floati..._petsupplies_4 http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-BettaM...d+Betta+feeder http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Turtle...eywords=Zoomed http://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-ReptiT...eywords=Zoomed

Last edited by ChoclateBetta; 11-24-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #34 
jman828

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Sorry have a hard time finding reviews. But I did post a review.
I do appreciate your concern, but with all these people having used them wihtout harm, I do believe it will be fine. I will not be using them all the time, and when I do, I will moniter the fish to make sure nothing happens. If anything happens, even if it may not have to do with these treats, I will throw them out immediately.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #35 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Use it at your own risk.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:03 PM   #36 
jman828

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
I just think the money wasted on this could go to a good Betta food.
Oh don't worry, it was only $3.99 and I do also have a good food

Quote:
Now this I can agree on.
Just grab some Frozen food next time OP! :D
I will be getting some soon, I tried to order some with my online order from way doen South, but they charge a $25 frozen delivery charge so I'll just have to wait until I'm in the store next (which shouldn't be long). But believe me, since a week after I got my first betta (aside from the one when I was really young) I wanted frozen foods of some sort.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #37 
SinX7

Also I read somewhere on here that betta loves Frozen Glass Worms AKA White Mosquito Larvae. San Francisco Bay brand sells them.
SinX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #38 
jman828

Quote:
Also I read somewhere on here that betta loves Frozen Glass Worms AKA White Mosquito Larvae. San Francisco Bay brand sells them.
I have never heard of those, not sure if I can get them in Canada, but I'll check.