Here is why I like 10g.
1. Super cheap to pick up off internet classifieds from failed Goldfish Guppy people. I got 3 tanks for 25 each in 1 night and each tank included the works, tank, filter, heater, decos, conditioners ect. Lots to choose from.
2. Its a mansion for a betta. Leaves me room to decorate, plants, ect.
3. Easy to get and keep a cycle. Important to me.
4. The cheapo hoods can be retrofitted with 13w CFL 6500 bulbs. Plants love it!
5. Easy for me to get a gravel vac into with my big hands and lack of coordination.
6. Can easily be divided into 2 5g. tanks, with a theme on each side. I have a Good vs. Evil one. Handy thing when you keep Bettas.
7. I do not care anything about PETA. Nothing wrong with smaller tanks, I have 2 5g but just find the 10g better for both betta and humans.
Last edited by logisticsguy; 11-27-2012 at 12:22 AM.