Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #15701 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Dont those take a while to pay off?

Last edited by ChoclateBetta; 11-27-2012 at 07:00 PM.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #15702 
Shirleythebetta

Yes loans do. Especially when you get the kind that collects interest. You have to really be particular when going to your school for loans. But you don't have to get all loans. Like my school has a website were you can go and sign up for scholarships that you don't have to pay off. You can get scholarships for some funny things. I saw one for brown eyed people, fat people, skinny people, tall people, short people....
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #15703 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am tall and skinny yay double scholorship.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #15704 
FishyFishy89

Ive stopped looking for scholorships. I spent 90% of my high school time applying for scholorships and all i got was spam emails. Me and hubby agreed that once i got my job my entire paycheck would be devoted to paying off the loan. His paycheck alone can pay the bills. Im just tired of wasting time and money :P
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 08:45 PM   #15705 
Sena Hansler

I have waaaaay too many fry. At this rate I WILL be shipping, and I will also be giving away half of them
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #15706 
thekinetic

I just learned one of the items my brother is getting my 6 year old niece for xmas is an oil painting, A FREAKING OIL PAINTING?! >.<*

I cannot describe how PO'd this makes me at him, I mean she's 6 not 20. WHAT WAS HE THINKING?! Our parents feel the same way as I, and they are already angry with how thoughtless he and his wife are being.

The air is getting tense, this is going to be one long christmas season! How come I am the one living at home and he is the one acting like a kid?
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 09:11 PM   #15707 
ThePearlFish

My stomach issues are REALLY starting to frustrate me. I mean, I know I have had them for the last 3 years, but now I really want them gone!
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:40 AM   #15708 
ThePearlFish

At least my cat has been only peeing in empty cardboard boxes or ones that can be cleaned, but she needs to stop and use her litter boxes instead.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:39 PM   #15709 
SnowySurface

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
Ive stopped looking for scholorships. I spent 90% of my high school time applying for scholorships and all i got was spam emails. Me and hubby agreed that once i got my job my entire paycheck would be devoted to paying off the loan. His paycheck alone can pay the bills. Im just tired of wasting time and money :P
That's what I did. My Grandma didn't mind me staying with her for free so I was able to pay off my student loans in about 8 months by handing Salie Mae 75% of my paychecks. XD

It does bug me that more schools don't have need based finacial aid or the need based fanicial aid isn't realistic. To this day I think 1 of the private universities I applied to didn't bother to read my FASA forms before giving me a finacial aid package. It would have costed 4 times more for 1 year at the university that shall remain nameless, than all 5 years I spent at Wesleyan University. -_-

I wasn't asking for a free ride (...ok I was XD). I just wanted tuition that was sane. T_T
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #15710 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePearlFish View Post
At least my cat has been only peeing in empty cardboard boxes or ones that can be cleaned, but she needs to stop and use her litter boxes instead.
maybe its the material used in the litter boxes thats causing her to avoid using them? My cats used debris from the base of the pine/spruce trees, note i grew up in the country so never had the luxury to go to the lps.

rant: the kids have been sick, starting with ronin throwing up most of saturday night and part of sunday morning, then sera sunday evening and monday morning, dietrich monday evening, rosie has been the only one who hasnt really gone through anything except for boredom from staying home yesterday XD
my body feels like i have been in a dance marathon all night, so very achy muscles and joints, not nauseous anymore but no appetite.
Want to go for a walk sigh... oh well theres tomorrow and total pet should have a shipment in found a black orange doubletail male that looks like he carries crowntail, trying to get photos.
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou