betta fish

Old 11-30-2012, 04:23 PM   #15731 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Rant the family lab whines so much.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:47 PM   #15732 
Shirleythebetta

My Professor is trying to kill me. I keep getting lower grades on my papers that I am used to. I ask her what I did wrong and she tells me to review APA Formating. I don't understand APA Formating so how does that help? I asked her this time to highlight my errors and we will see if she responds. It irritates me when someone is supposed to be teaching you things and refers you to a book. Just tell me what I did wrong! And she gave me an F on a discussion after giving me positive feedback.... does that make a lick of sense?

and the ANTI for the day. I haven't gotten my double tail lady but I got a pretty pathetic looking grey dull double tail male today. I can't wait to see what happens now that he is in clean water. I see dull red on his fins so maybe I will finally get a red and black! Who knows?
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #15733 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

My School refuses the support I need. I have bad Anxiety at school.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #15734 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
My School refuses the support I need. I have bad Anxiety at school.
See I am dyslexic and also have anxiety and I am hyper active. I am like the worlds oldest two year old and none of my proffessors have had an issue with helping me before. I don't know why this one is so different. I feel like I am not good enough for her to help or something. It's really depressing. I am not giving her a good review. We get to review our professors after class is over and she has not won me at all. The lessons are cool when I understand them but she is just not a good teacher.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:37 PM   #15735 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I have Aspergers, ADHD, Anxiety, Deppression, Possible Lyme Disease, MTHFR, and Scolosis.
Old 11-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #15736 
sunstar93

I have agoraphobic anxiety and honestly I wish such a thing didn't exist. But I don't let it define me, even my friends said they never would have thought I'd have it. I am a person who happens to have anxiety (and not an anxious person). (:
Rant: I dont take my chemistry final until December 11th...but my last test before then is on Tuesday. Basically I'll staying an extra week at school doing nothing except waiting to fail my chem final lol. Oh! And I didn't get 2 classes I wanted for next semester. I wanted to take "Behavior of Domestic Livestock" and "Development and Growth of Livestock" (both classes are required for my degree). So now I have to take geography (for my social sciences credit), music in world cultures (for humanities but this doesn't bother me as much) and meats (we are assigned lab groups, pick out a cow from the beef center, watch it get slaughtered and then learn how to cut it up into the different cuts of meant, like flank, sirloin, brisket, etc. not exactly a class I wanna take at this point because Im trying to get the lower-level required classes out the way and meats is technically for sophomores.) rant ended
sunstar93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #15737 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I will jump up and down and make weird noises to communicate I used to bite my arm.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:13 AM   #15738 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunstar93 View Post
I have agoraphobic anxiety and honestly I wish such a thing didn't exist. But I don't let it define me, even my friends said they never would have thought I'd have it. I am a person who happens to have anxiety (and not an anxious person). (:
Rant: I dont take my chemistry final until December 11th...but my last test before then is on Tuesday. Basically I'll staying an extra week at school doing nothing except waiting to fail my chem final lol. Oh! And I didn't get 2 classes I wanted for next semester. I wanted to take "Behavior of Domestic Livestock" and "Development and Growth of Livestock" (both classes are required for my degree). So now I have to take geography (for my social sciences credit), music in world cultures (for humanities but this doesn't bother me as much) and meats (we are assigned lab groups, pick out a cow from the beef center, watch it get slaughtered and then learn how to cut it up into the different cuts of meant, like flank, sirloin, brisket, etc. not exactly a class I wanna take at this point because Im trying to get the lower-level required classes out the way and meats is technically for sophomores.) rant ended
I'm glad you don't let it define you. It's a real challenge to deal with a disorder and try to make it through school. You should be really proud you don't let things beat you. I won't let this woman beat me. You can't tell I have dyslexia can you? I work hard to type words correctly and form sentences that make sense. It just makes my reading comprehension bad sometimes. I have a hard time understanding what I read because letters mix up or words cross. Numbers are really hard especially if they have more than three of the same number in a row. It's just upseting that this professor won't help me.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:55 AM   #15739 
moonsand0wls

My Nan has been pronounced brain-dead a few hours ago after she collapsed this morning as her aneurysm ruptured. She was flown to Wellington hospital by Helicopter hours after being admitted to ICU in the hospital near me, where they put her in surgery to try clamp the aneurysm, as she had not stopped bleeding since it burst. It was situated on her main artery in her brain so it was very serious. They're going to try and fly her back to the hospital near us so we can say our goodbyes as they turn off the life-support. I'm so grief stricken, and I feel horrible because I'm trying to release the emotions and it's the computer that lets me do it. I probably look to others like I don't care. My heart has been ripped out of my chest and it's never going to be the same. :'(
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:12 AM   #15740 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I am so sorry for you. I felt sad reading that and cried.

Tags
bettathanyou