Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #3161 
Spacebug75

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittipuppylove View Post
Oh goodness... That's just not fair. That brings it down to $20 per fish, which is less than some of the "fancy" bettas at Petco where you really don't know the health of the fish, let alone the breeder. AND all of his/her bettas are absolutely gorgeous. I could ALMOST rationalize that. This is bad - this is very bad
I love your rationalization. . .I keep thinking I have room for exactly two more bettas . . .
Spacebug75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:11 PM   #3162 
rosy delta

I have not purchased from this seller, but she lives in new york, so shipping would not be hard on a fish for me. one of these days..... right now i just do not have room - and it breaks my heart. I want that black and white
rosy delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #3163 
MistersMom

I want this betta soooooo bad!!!
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #3164 
Darth

Hello folks, I am new here and i am starting to obtain stock after 32 years of being inactive..ALOT has changed since that time I was taught by Walt Marus.
First of all does anyone here know of or even heard of Chocolate Marbles?
And second, what Happened to the green bettas, you used to get them all over the place, in fact if you cross 2 Royal Blues you wil get 1/4 greens, whats with this Turquoise?
I am also a Black fanatic and am looking very hard for some clean stock melanos and what folks are now calling super blacks I also used to breed orange bettas, there is a trick to them but a great red line and I dont mean what they are passing of as red now {Cambodian based} is esential I am also looking for those..if anyone can help me please do so, I dont have a problem spending money on good stock, I also do not aquabid..I pay straight up and you send me the fish is that good?

Thank You
Darth
Darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #3165 
aemaki09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth View Post
Hello folks, I am new here and i am starting to obtain stock after 32 years of being inactive..ALOT has changed since that time I was taught by Walt Marus.
First of all does anyone here know of or even heard of Chocolate Marbles?
And second, what Happened to the green bettas, you used to get them all over the place, in fact if you cross 2 Royal Blues you wil get 1/4 greens, whats with this Turquoise?
I am also a Black fanatic and am looking very hard for some clean stock melanos and what folks are now calling super blacks I also used to breed orange bettas, there is a trick to them but a great red line and I dont mean what they are passing of as red now {Cambodian based} is esential I am also looking for those..if anyone can help me please do so, I dont have a problem spending money on good stock, I also do not aquabid..I pay straight up and you send me the fish is that good?

Thank You
Darth
I would try to post this in the classified section. I didnt look at how recently you joined or anything so I dont know if you have enough posts, but that'd be the best place. If you cant post, you could atleast look and PM anyone you think might have something you are looking for.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:44 AM   #3166 
Darth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
I would try to post this in the classified section. I didnt look at how recently you joined or anything so I dont know if you have enough posts, but that'd be the best place. If you cant post, you could atleast look and PM anyone you think might have something you are looking for.
Thanks, like I said I am new...but..I personally am old..lol
Darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:20 AM   #3167 
Hallyx
Reference Team

Welcome to the forum, Darth. It's always nice when an experienced keeper joins here.

Aemaki's right, you need a minimum number (100?) posts to use the classified section. But, with your background, you might want to introduce yourself in one of the breeder's sections.

With all the championship-quality breeders around here, I wouldn't use AB, either.

Hope you enjoy it here. We're glad to have you.
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:20 AM   #3168 
homegrown terror

what?? looks like someone's trying to create a ryukin betta. that poor guy should have been culled a LONG while ago rather than forced to live like that, not to mention i'm sure SOMEONE out there will try to continue that line :(
homegrown terror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:41 AM   #3169 
logisticsguy

Oh Lord! I have never said this before but that is an ugly betta.

Ugg, agree I would have culled it just so it couldn't breed. Poor guy.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 03:30 PM   #3170 
ravenwinds

Who is breeder...wanna make sure I never buy from them!
ravenwinds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquabid, beautiful fish, fishy_fishy, i need more money, i need to win the lottery, why do i do this