Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 06:13 PM   #1 
JBosley

3 Fish For Sale! Ontario, Canada

Hey!
Due to time constraints, I am going to be selling my fishies WILL NOT SHIP, sorry but I'm paranoid and have never shipped anything, ever haha. I live in Brantford, and am willing to bring the fish for you, depending on where you are Each fish comes with a small tank (one is only 1 gal...yikes!) and a heater. Will also sell the fish separately from the tanks. Asking 20$ each!

1 Male, Red Marble Halfmoon. Unfortunately, recently, due to a smaller tank he has eaten his tail

1 Male, Yellow VT

1 Female, Green & Red CT
Attached Images

Old 11-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #2 
Sena Hansler

Beautiful :) decided to check this out anyways despite "no shipping" And I do not blame you, I am not receiving fish for a while right now -_-;

There are a few people in Ontario that may be interested if they are close enough to you :) Good luck!
Old 12-01-2012, 08:24 AM   #3 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
hmm... I get $20 each month and I have a spare tank. I think I may buy one if my parents let me.
Old 12-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #4 
JBosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Leaf View Post
hmm... I get $20 each month and I have a spare tank. I think I may buy one if my parents let me.
Just let me know! Im in no hurry to re-home them
Old 12-01-2012, 09:17 PM   #5 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I just got $40!!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #6 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I would take them all lol but the no shipping thing and fish I ordered showed up frozen this week. The female does not look like a ct but I still like her!
Old 12-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #7 
hannah16

Love the second betta.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #8 
JBosley

If your interested, please private message me

I have never had a Female, I should get an updated picture of her, she has grown a lot since that picture! I'm still debating weather or not I want to let her go
Old 12-03-2012, 08:48 PM   #9 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I would love to take them but the no shipping thing and if you were shipping I would not buy untill the spring as I recieved frozen fish. I love the female and hm male. I have the space too. Oh man I hope they find a good home.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:20 AM   #10 
underdebate

Hi you! I haven't had any time to be on this forum lately (finals are coming up-- eep!), but the first thing I saw when I went online was that you were selling, and my heart goes out to you. :( The girl immediately caught my eye and I'm sort of considering her as a sorority member! Not to mention your yellow boy-- I've ALWAYS wanted a yellow but I've never been able to find one locally. (And yes, the HM butterfly you've got there is quite the looker. :))

I have to do some figuring out re: space and whether or not it's feasible, but hypothetically I'd love to take all three, plus heaters and tanks. (The girl will more likely than not end up in the sorority, but a tiny 1-gallon backup tank would be good to have on hand in case things don't work out.)

Do they have names? :D
Closed Thread