Old 12-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #431 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Recarnating would be cool.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 12:02 PM   #432 
PaintingPintos

Hmmm...
Schizophrenia almost always comes with certain other diseases which are prominent in the person's personality, such as biopolar disorder.
Also it is genetically inherited so it would probably be evident in the ill person's heritage.
I firmly believe that I am disease-free, though I respect your scientific approach to the problem. I usually try as hard as I possibly can to disprove any psychic occurance before I go straight to-- "It was a ghost"
After all, there are some things that just cannot be tossed off as to the person having a mental disorder.
One of my friends is very secretive about her family. She doesn't talk about them at all because they're so different from her and they make her uncomfortable. One day she challenged me by having me guess her dead relatives' names-- all of whom I never even knew existed and she'd never mentioned to me.
Well, within a minute all 5 of the names popped up in my head one by one. There was little guesswork. I just "connected" to her family and the names just appeared so easily to me. She could hardly believe it, she was so stunned, so I started telling her memories she had with them.
Well, now she's a firm believer in spirits and me as a psychic, and I like to call these things my small victories.
I mean, I've studied psychology (updated college textbooks and professional medical diagnosis) and taken so many personality and mental disorder tests that I couldn't possibly have any mental disorders. I mean, everyone has their problems, but the ones I have are completely irrelevant to being psychic (poor immune system, for one)...
Have fun ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Recarnating would be cool.
Also reincarnation....
When you are reincarnated you are basically trying to find your path in life. You don't remember anything from your previous life, so if we were all reincarnated, we'd have no idea until we dove deep into our psychic selves and tried to view memories from our past lives.
I'd love to be a deer though. In a protected state park, of course xD
Stuff like that's cool.
But I have seen in my past lives, and it's scary because it's like seeing the future, except everything is disconnected and you feel bewildered with all that deja vu stuff. Very unnerving and I don't like looking into the past.
To say the least my most recently viewed "memory" was me in the ocean on a ship with my crew and it was sinking quickly. It wasn't even storming, it smelled strongly of dead fish, and I was blacking out.
Not remotely fun.

Last edited by PaintingPintos; 12-02-2012 at 12:07 PM.
PaintingPintos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:49 PM   #433 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I want to point out certain genetic disease you might not notice are associted with Scizpermia and certain medications can cause Scizopermia. I have an aunt with Bi-polar she is the only person in the family with it.
Old 12-06-2012, 10:57 PM   #434 
MellC

PaintingPintos, ever been to a Powwow? If not go to one and stock up on smudge sticks (sage in burnable stick form). If you can't go to a Powwow then go to the nearest Wiccan shop and they should have smudge sticks. The smoke is purifying, I use them to pray sometimes. They also seem to get rid of unwanted visitors, btw never show fear or think fear, even animals and people pick up on it which could land you in dangerous situations. Yes I know it's easier said than done. A warning on the smudge sticks though... They smell similar to a green illegal substance if you take my meaning.... Make sure you tell who you live with that you have them and light one so they can smell it and see it so you don't end up in trouble.... But there are no "side-effects" to burning it, unless you have allergies... The smell will linger for a while, I've had it linger for a few days. Light a white candle and burn the stick and make sure you get the smoke in every nook & cranny. While you are burning it forcefully tell the house whatever you want to say (you don't belong here leave, or all negative energy needs to leave this house now!) You can also set down ground rules too, such as "I don't want to see or feel you" "you are not allowed in my room" etc... Also make sure you "set up" your bedroom as a sanctuary. To do this state that "this room" (you bedroom) is my sanctuary, no one is allowed in this room except my living family, pets, and friends. With the spiritual world you need to be specific to the point.... They will find loop holes, sort of like the saying "careful what you wish for."

Another rule of thumb is if your "gut" is telling you something, listen and obey..... I cannot tell you how many times I have been in the car with an ex who insisted in speeding and I told them to slow down or they would get pulled over, and they told me I was nuts. Well they got pulled over every single time.... Also a few times I have heard a phone ring a few seconds before someone calls, so like I said if your gut says run! Run. Sometimes it's not even a psychic thing and more of your sub-conscience is picking up things that your conscience isn't.
By that I mean we tune things out once we've learned it so you might not "hear" the window open, but you get that feeling somethings wrong, it's not because you didn't hear the window open you just weren't paying attention and it took a few seconds or moments for your conscience to catch up. So saying maybe you saw or heard these people before your parents left but you didn't consciously notice it so you got that creepy instinctual feeling, or you had a physic impression lol.

Also beware of other psychics. Some are dark but come across as friendly... Send out "feelers" before you lower your guard and let them in.... I'm sure you know what I mean.
MellC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #435 
MellC

Perry start by listening to your gut feeling. One can't say I'm going to be psychic one day and then bam! they are. Theres no real fast way of doing it. It's a learned skill, like anything else. Also try tuning into and studying nature, that will help too. But for the love of god or whatever, stay away from Ouija boards!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 11:22 PM   #436 
Sparrowhawk

I'm not sure what I am, to be honest. Part empath, part psychic? I don't know.

I almost always can tell if a person has malicious intent, or an abnormally vicious streak, even when they project themselves as the nicest person in the world. Usually those around me think I'm nuts until the person in question invariably shows their true colours.

I also have a knack for knowing when something awful is going to happen. As with being able to "feel" when a person is bad news, I can tell whether a situation is going to have a bad outcome. Usually I'm ignored and pushed into the situation, and told that the outcome was a self-fulfilling prophecy because I was convinced some bad juju was going on. The funny thing is that when I do manage to avoid the situation, the bad stuff happens to whoever didn't listen to me.

When I was little, my mum and grandma took me to a new-age kind of store. I don't remember this, but from what I was told recently, the lady there talked to me for a while, then informed my family that I was psychic. Weird!
Sparrowhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 11:25 PM   #437 
MellC

By the way Pintos how did you find out somebody was in your house? Also it might help to keep something you can use as a weapon by your bed to defend yourself.... I have big sharp metal scissors in a drawer by my bed which serve a double purpose. I'm a design student and I love arts and crafts so I often need them, and if someone comes in my house I have a form of protection. Of course if they have a gun I'm screwed unless they get close enough for me to spray or toss something into their eyes. Believe it or not air freshener can be a good weapon.... Spray it in their face when they aren't expecting it (I mean really what would you think if a person comes down the stairs with AirWick?) and if the spray doesn't sting their eyes and they don't end up sneezing themselves to death then during the confusion bang them over the head give em a hard shove and "fly" out the door.... If you didn't notice I like to be prepared just in case.

Oh and on the demon thing, they could just be aggressive spirits. I don't believe there are as many demons out there as people thing. Spirits are like people. Chances are a ghost is going to be the same as they were when they were alive. So stock up on scissors, smudge sticks, and aerosol.... Also one of those pretty sand-art bottles wouldn't be such a bad idea.... It would definitely have someone doubled over if it got in their eyes, but above all don't use such methods as a prank! You could seriously hurt someone or blind them or give them a serious allergic reaction, either way the "victim" will most-likely end up in the hospital so use these methods only when your life is in danger! (I mention this for anyone else who might read this and think it's something funny to do to a friend etc...)
Old 12-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #438 
MellC

Something just occurred to me while I was taking a shower. I don't know where you live, but is it possible your house/apartment was built on a Native American burial ground? If so you are in serious deep trouble..... A run of the mill priest won't help in that case. In this case you will need some seriously good ghost hunters that can put you in touch someone in a Native American community. Preferably a Shaman from the same tribe as the one under "your" house, but I think any tribe will work fine. Or contact one on your own. Now I need to go eat din. and go to bed. :) good luck and I'm glad you are safe and sound with only a scary story to tell.
Old 12-07-2012, 02:45 AM   #439 
RoMay

@MellC Haha funny you mentioned building on a Native American burial ground. I was working at a Radisson built on Oneida Nation land and they had build an extension that went on to disputed burial lands. One night I was working and security approached me and asked if I was alone. Obviously I found this confusing since yes I was alone, I usually always was alone. They took me back and replayed the video footage of me working and an older gentlemen who looked Native American standing in front of the double doors. There response, happens all the time they just have to figure out who's real and who's not. 0_o

... ... YEAH it's my luck with jobs. It's kinda reason I have the job I have now. No one else really wants it because of things that go bump in the night.

@Sparrowhawk My sister walked in to see a tarot reader with me tarot reader told my sister she refuses to do anything with me around... That was just the first time. Apparently I am repelant for anyone who claims to see the future or claims to be psychic. -sigh-
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #440 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I personally belieive that Science is the answer.