Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #15761 
Freyja
Banned

I hate Amazon's discriminatory shipping policies and the fact that they expect PR residents to pay $79 for Prime for a service they used to provide for free and then not receive the same benefits of Prime as US members. News flash Amazon, we are American citizens, use the US dollar, have valid US domestic addressess and phone numbers, are closer to the mainland than Hawaii, and use the same electronic devices as other states. Stop treating us like second class citizens. We get enough of that already in many other areas. We don't want to deal with it in our retailers anymore than we already do.
Freyja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #15762 
Sena Hansler

Yikes. Yeah, I can't order anything from amazon because I use .ca and there only ever seems to be books, and no real supplies. I stick to ebay :)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:05 PM   #15763 
Freyja
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Yikes. Yeah, I can't order anything from amazon because I use .ca and there only ever seems to be books, and no real supplies. I stick to ebay :)
I can't even do Ebay because most sellers are also ignorant about shipping to Puerto Rico, thinking its international shipping SMDH
Old 12-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #15764 
Sena Hansler

.... dang. Now that sucks. What are you trying to buy?
Old 12-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #15765 
Freyja
Banned

I had a heck of a time getting the API testing kit until I found a seller who shipped to PR. Re: Amazon is more the principle of the matter. They state regulations for not shipping electronics, for example, that are BS because if the warranty were voided Best Buy, RadioShack, etc...wouldn't do business in Puerto Rico.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:45 PM   #15766 
Sena Hansler

....Wow. And I thought canada was bad. o_o

rant: microworms have not come in for two months. I'll get a refund since now they will just freeze...

anti-rant: apparently I ordered TWO sets of 40 shipping bags from BC. All well, I'll need them!

antirant: getting a winter jacket that I found online. rant about that: I WANT IT NOW D:
Old 12-04-2012, 01:00 PM   #15767 
twolovers101

Rant: I haven't had time to study for my senior comprehensive exams or work on my orchestration project because I've been too busy practicing for juries and doing homework... and now I'm probably going to fail comps D:
twolovers101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #15768 
Sena Hansler

URG Jim is refusing to eat his greens. I'm thinking he was not fed properly and has gotten into the "only if it moves and is NOT green" mindset... Plus, he does not like kale. he spits it out. even with tempting him to eat it with bugs on it. Nope. Spits it out or just gums it until I pull it out.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #15769 
Sena Hansler

Oh good, a website I no longer use because when I bought the cheap upgrade it glitched so bad, and half the time it never worked is charging me to renew. WHAT THE HECK. I did not want them to automatically renew and now 40.00 is going to be out of my account to NETWORKSOLUTIONS because I didnt catch it soon enough.

All the more to hate people, and companies.

OH and on top of that, the password I used for that website DOES NOT WORK. And the security question, "what is your library card number" well I DO NOT HAVE ONE!

Last edited by Sena Hansler; 12-05-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:11 PM   #15770 
thekinetic

To quote one of my favorite quotes of all time from DBZabridged (and it's edited for family):

"Son of a gum-chewing funkmonster! Why the fruit does all this funny stuff happen to me? Forget my life! Always surrounded by miserable failing clods, like this whole world just likes to bend me over and find me in the Alps! Like I’m some sort of schlop receptacle. Well, as far as I care, these miserable cows can have a fancy barbecue with a God darn pig! " - Vageta DBZA

Yeah that pretty much sums up the way I feel right now after getting half ways to work and having the truck die in the middle of the freaking highway! >.<*
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou