Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2012, 03:59 PM   #1 
Kitty Whiskers

Unhappy Holly my Christmas Betta, RIP

I bought 2 bettas from my local pet store a few days ago. I wasn't sure what to name them, and was thinking Christmas names would be good. This morning one was dead from unknown causes. I'm so sad because I only had her for a few days and she was so beautiful. I decided to name her Holly so she would have a name before I put her in the ground. She wasn't sick so I'm not sure why she passed away.

I feel bad because the 2 Bettas were in the petstore for about a month and no one bought them, so I decided I'll give them a nice home. I feel terrible thinking she'd still be alive if I never bought her and just left her at the pet store. *SIGH!*

I'm so sorry little Holly, you never even made it till Christmas Just know that I loved you so much those few days I had you in my life. Goodbye sweetie....
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:24 PM   #2 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Aww I saw your post.. Very sorry for your loss; she must be somewhere better yet still glad that she did not die in a cold petstore cup.

R.I.P. Holly
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote