Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #21 
Sena Hansler

Pffft I only have... a female DTg, female CT, another female CT, a male CT, a male VT, another male VT, a male HM, a male giant, a male dumbo, a male DT, and 233 babies that are 5 weeks old.
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #22 
aemaki09

So I wrote my last reply to this a little over a month ago, in that month, I've added 11 betta's, changed my community over to a sorority, and bought 3 more tanks on top of that! So, I can only imagine what I'll have in another month!! (hopefully only babies!)

I think if I had more then my own bedroom to put tanks in, then my whole house would have atleast one tank per room, and on top of that I'd definitely have a fish room.
aemaki09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #23 
Sena Hansler

My boyfriend looked at the 72 mason jars on the counter, and says we need to get me a house
Old 12-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #24 
registereduser

Just got 2 more girls for my sorority today
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #25 
Butterfly

Oh, I'm sure all of us have felt that before.

There were two fish at petco, very sick last time I went. One had advanced fin rot(a pretty veil tail male) and the other had something wrong with its swim bladder :(
ANd then there was this CUTE CUTE CUTE little crown tail female. I couldn't do it! I wanted to though. :(

If I get another betta, I won't get it from petco. I just don't want to becuase I want a strong fish that flares all day every day(well will flare, not shy, I can't imagine that all day every day would be good xD, not the 'typical import'). I don't want to spend $$ on a fish that I'm not super happy with, aesthetically(fred sorry fred you're my first I <3 you but you just aren't that pretty now that I've seen Karen Mac Auley's fishes and your guys' fishes) ._.

I REALLY want a big-eared half moon plakat with the 180-degree caudal spread(is that what you call it? xD I don't know my terminologies but that's just what I've heard a lot of you guys say...I should really look up on betta anatomy) and gorgeous branching, with even finnage and pretty color, not to breed. So I'd have to buy it online since there are no breeders in my area that I know of :( Don't mind if a branch is broken, as long as it's not hurting and will still flare at me and be all active and happy like expressive ball of fun.

sigh.. one can dream! xD

I don't feel experienced enough to try and rescue...nor do I have the time If I did, I would. :( RIP sick bettas <3

edit:

droooolls the lavenders are so pretty. I also really like that gold-green-red combo. it reminds me of christmas!

Last edited by Butterfly; 12-05-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:30 AM   #26 
Sena Hansler

I actually have a green/red baby betta whose colors mingle just right- I may have to fight people to keep him/her
Old 12-05-2012, 08:28 AM   #27 
Butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
I actually have a green/red baby betta whose colors mingle just right- I may have to fight people to keep him/her
I bet he/she is GORGEOUS. xD What's ONE more? I mean no one will notice ;D
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:32 AM   #28 
Sena Hansler

LOL well since he/she is from my spawn all my boyfriend would notice is that one being in a tank and not being sold xD It's just a baby - only about 5 weeks old. I should probably promise not to get more tanks LOL
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2012, 05:34 PM   #29 
Jiirim

I own a 55gal, a 20 gal, a 10 gal, two 5.5 gals, a 3 gal, a 2.5 gal, and three 1 gals.
Right now I own a goldfish (in the 55gal) and four betta. if I hadn't have run out of counter space (literally) then I would probably continue to rescue/adopt... I'm a bit of a nut it seems.
Jiirim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 05:36 PM   #30 
Sena Hansler

I have 12 tanks. >.> WHOOPS 13.