Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-05-2012, 08:56 AM   #53631 
Laki

Yay!! Take advantage of the sale's Freyja! Nothing that cheap ever happens here.. Or at least I never find out. Have no space to put tanks anyway.

Oh, Sakura... Male rats. . . My favorite rat of my sister was a Siamese dumbo and he was born with only half a tail. When he was a baby I got to babysit him at the pet expo and I fell in love wit him. So everytime I visited my sister she would take him out to show me. Here is his pic... You could see his.er.. goolies.. pretty early on.

(the baby pic of Angus was me "flying" him. He was never nervous. I would never do this to a nervous animal.

I got a surprise check in the mail yesterday! It was my insurance claim refund. I was so excited. Going to pet store today to get water conditioner and bunny food. I think the cat is also pretty low on food. Ugh.
Attached Images

Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:57 AM   #53632 
thekinetic

Aww cute rats! :3
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #53633 
djembekah

You know what Silver...i didn't think of it before but those could totally be nerite eggs.....
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #53634 
FishyFishy89

Emma Love Leaves!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3vdSxXQOyw
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #53635 
Laki

There were some nice colored bettas at the lps today.. A lot had tattered fins and some had rot but with a little warm water and TLC they could all come around. There was this really pale yellow one, almost white, and it had equally pale blue on its fins. I never seen anything like it. It was gorgeous. And a plain brown one.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #53636 
Yuuie

yay finally made it home got stuck in the snow on one of my turns. a nice man in a van pushed me out. so now i'm not sure if i should even attempt to go to tonights christmas party. will give the weather a bit and see if anything improves.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:34 PM   #53637 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Our old Range Rover used to get stuck in everything. We once went up to Big Bear which is the closest place for snow around here (still 3 1/2 hour drive) and we came back after some snow play and we couldn't back out. Haha we had to have a bunch of people sit on the rear bumper so the rear tires could get some traction. Another time we went to this beach called Grover Beach which is alos kinda far and its cool, you can drive your car on the actual sand and go into the water if your crazy. There are a lot of dunes where people go off roading but we just drive around. Anyways, my dad likes to off road a little (mom hates it) so he decided to go a little closer to the dune area and we were driving and then we got stuck. And we had to have this big hummer tow guy come and yank us out. It was really fun, my sister and I got to ride in the hummer. I have a lot of stories of our cars breaking down. Lol. Not the best thing...
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:18 PM   #53638 
Silverfang

There are literally over a hundred (or two). IF that's nerite eggs... yikes!!!!

Tiki, I moved last May, will be moving again about May. The lease will be up, and it's kind of expensive, and too hot and stuffy.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:24 PM   #53639 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Yea, my cories suck at eggs, there's just individual eggs all over the place. Nerite eggs would be flat and like sesame seeds, cory eggs are little spheres.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:05 PM   #53640 
Sakura8

Tiki, if you don't see the camallanus worms hanging out of him, then he doesn't have them. I have *sniff* all too much experience with those cursed worms. In fact, giving my honey gourami her second dose of levamisole before returning her to the tank. Got rid of the worms, she eats everything I give her, but she never has regained her color. She is not honey-colored now but more like eggshell.

It could be just about anything with Tangora. I'd still recommend the methylene blue because it's said to have an effect when other meds don't.

EDIT: Laki, haha, well I guess if you focus on the cute little face and not the bulbous butt of a male rat, they are adorable.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese