Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #11 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Not by one fish Platies are 15-20 gallon Bronze Caories are twenty gallons and pandas are 15 gallons. Plus bronze cories need schools of the same specoes.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #12 
katrina89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Not by one fish Platies are 15-20 gallon Bronze Caories are twenty gallons and pandas are 15 gallons. Plus bronze cories need schools of the same specoes.
I have one bronze cory( the albino) and the juli cories grow to a max of 1.5 inches.. they are bottom fish that mainly stay on the bottom half of the tank plus they love eachother and are pretty clean... as far as the platies ... they stay at the top half of the tank the majority of the time and grow to a max of 2 inches... they are pretty messy fish but super peaceful and my betta loves them... I keep small decor to make sure they have more room to swim...
I also make sure the water is clean... platies are suggested for larger tanks bec of breeding which wont be an issue once they have given birth and stop reproducing... as far as anything else... I know you are going to continue to say I'm wrong.. because your signature basically announces to everyone that you are rude...soo thanks for your concern but Its all good
katrina89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #13 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Platies grow large, and are too colorful. Guppies breed faster and there ten gallon. Only Pygmy Cories are ten gallon cories.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #14 
katrina89

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoclateBetta View Post
Platies grow large, and are too colorful. Guppies breed faster and there ten gallon. Only Pygmy Cories are ten gallon cories.
platies are not mollies.. they dont grow 6 inches in length... as for being too colorful... depends on the betta... mines not normal... he never flares and doesnt give a crud about other fish...
Old 12-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #15 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

1.5 to 2 inches is huge.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #16 
katrina89

haha ok
Old 12-08-2012, 02:29 PM   #17 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

What? Plus bronze Cories need members of the same species.
Old 12-08-2012, 02:35 PM   #18 
katrina89

your just one of the reasons i dont come on here much... bec some ppl act like peta on here.. there are always exceptions to rules and an overstocked tank does not mean the person is cruel or that the fish are stressed... things need to be done in regard to the amount of fish... for example.. if i had 10 platies and one betta it would be way way over stocked... knowing where fish swim and giving them their own part of the tank can increase the fish u can have as well as a better filter and good water changes... so frankly you can waste your time preaching or just accept that i disagree with your opinion and move on...
Old 12-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #19 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Alright Choc, that's enough. You can't force someone to agree with you, let it go.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #20 
Oldfishlady

IMO-as long as you maintain water quality-your stocking is fine and by the sounds of your post-You have that under control and aware of what you need to do in order to maintain the stocking level in your tank.
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote