Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #311 
dramaqueen
Banned

Can you meet with her in person? I had a problem with one of my professors in college. She intimidated me and finally I told her so.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #312 
Shirleythebetta

I probably could but I don't think it would be worth it. I only have a week and a half left with her.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:40 PM   #313 
Shirleythebetta

I am getting friggin tired of anxiety. I thought anti anxiety meds were supposed to help.

Funky week with the fish. I had to remove Wanda from the sorority. She is missing too many fins for my liking so she may be a solitary lady. She is too old to handle to much nipping. She is about 2. She deserves some rest. I have been spoiling her this week with brine shrimp yummys. Man those things stink.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:14 AM   #314 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hear you on the anxiety. It sucks! Mine isn't as bad as it was 2 years ago but I still have it. I don't know whether to continue the zoloft or not. I'm no longer going to the Dr who prescribed it.
Old 12-09-2012, 05:45 AM   #315 
Shirleythebetta

Here is Rango. The baby long tailed lizard.
Attached Images

Old 12-17-2012, 04:00 PM   #316 
Shirleythebetta

What a wild week. I don't even know were to begin. I finished my class with that Professor and I think I figured out the problem. She is using a different style of APA formating than I was taught I think. Oh well it's over with now.
My shepard tryed to kill me. I fell out of my back door because he moved my steps (mobile home) and I had a bag of trash in front of me so I couldn't see. So my family has been thanking God all week that I didn't break my neck. I fell onto the AC unit and then hit the ground. I ended up with a bruised hip and a huge bruise under my upper arm and back pain but I am okay.
I go to the petstore a few days later and got bit by a ferret. This is the reason I will never own one. I got a three hundred and fifty six dollar electric bill.
I do have three little good things that happened to me. I got hermit crabs! I am already going to upgrade their habitat. I don't like it and it's too small. It's cute but to little. I am going to get them a five gallon since there is only three and get them some stuff to play on. I just love them. The biggest will only come out of his shell for me, he doesn't like jeff. The big one is rambo, the blue one is midnight and the pinkish one is teddy. You probably won't hear from me til after Christmas everyone but Merry Christmas and God bless you all.
Attached Images

Old 12-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #317 
Shirleythebetta

I wasn't going to get on her until after Christmas but a lot has happened. I may be getting a house (cross your fingers, stand on your head and pray DQ). And the neighbors got evicted so they are tearing down their mobile home in front of us. Kinda cool but now I have no wind blockage LOL. I will be a rockin' with the wind.

I upgraded my hermit crabby's to a ten gallon with eco earth substrate. That stuff is going to be great for fertilizer in the spring.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:52 PM   #318 
dramaqueen
Banned

I hope everything works out for you to get a house. Then you don't have to worry about moving steps. Lol. I'm glad you're ok.
Old 12-21-2012, 10:55 PM   #319 
Shirleythebetta

Yea those moving step are a doozy! My arms still hurts a little lol. The things we go through for our pets. I can't be mad at that fuzzy face. Especially when he lays it on my knee and looks up at me.

Two classes to go and I get my associates degree!
Old 12-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #320 
dramaqueen
Banned

Yay! Two classes isn't too bad.