Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #11 
LittleBlueFishlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddybelle View Post
LOL, two of my fish were "should I go back?" fish. It took me almost 2 weeks to go back for Gallifrey, and 1 week for Equinox. I'm currently trying to decide if I should go back for a really nice blue crowntail I saw at petco yesterday - perfect rays, no red wash, and exploding with personality. I kinda hid him, so hopefully he'll be there if I do decide to go back.
Hm.... Nope, I don't live near you. I was thinking about stalking Petco to check him out. I love blue Bettas. Alas, I'm too far away, so if you hid him well, he might still be there when you go back.
LittleBlueFishlets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:33 PM   #12 
LittleBlueFishlets

Everyone here is as bad as I am. (If not worse.) How can I fight this Betta addiction when I read stories like the ones posted here? LOL
Old 12-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #13 
Maddybelle

I just don't fight it anymore. I'm up to 6 adults, 2 jarred 6.5 week olds, and many fry still in the growout. I've fallen so deeply in love with bettas, that I've changed my career plans completely. I was going to become a nurse, but I'm now planning to major in business/marketing in college, with a potential minor in zoology/animal science, and open a specialty betta shop. I started my own jewelry business at 16, so I've got entrepreneurship experience.
Maddybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #14 
fleetfish

The butterfly VT . . . .He is mine! A funny thing happened tho when I was going out of the store. Santa has a gig nearby and he was done and I was putting my betta in my coat. Santa looked at me in slight befuddlement, cracked a smile, and bellowed "MERRY FISHMAS!" then he was on his merry way. I just laughed.

So it was natural to name the new guy Claus, lol :P
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:28 AM   #15 
ktbrew

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
The butterfly VT . . . .He is mine! A funny thing happened tho when I was going out of the store. Santa has a gig nearby and he was done and I was putting my betta in my coat. Santa looked at me in slight befuddlement, cracked a smile, and bellowed "MERRY FISHMAS!" then he was on his merry way. I just laughed.

I love it! How perfect! I'm so glad you went back and got him. Cant wait to see what he looks like.
ktbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:29 PM   #16 
LittleBlueFishlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post

That's funny! Um.... wait..... You found a butterfly VT??????? Oooooo, I want one of those!!!!! Pictures! We need pictures!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #17 
hannah16

Happen to me. They had what I'm calling a dalmation colored delta tail. He was a sheened white with turquoise/green ish spots. I really wanted him but ended up walking out with the two TINIEST little female CT's ever. MY bf is calling me the crazy fish lady ;-; I couldn't just leave them there to die. They had at least 45 + bettas.
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #18 
Solaris

I did see one the other day that keeps crossing my mind. He seemed to be a small CT, but I only saw a glimpse of him, so I can't be certain. But he was a cream colour with marbles of blue and red.

I won't be going back though. CTs are $24.99!
Solaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:44 PM   #19 
ktbrew

I went back yesterday but didnt get anything. HOWEVER I did talk my husband into getting my a 20gallon kit for xmas to move my sorority into! I did see this cool purple dragon scale hmpk that Im going to get tomorrow as long as hes still there!
ktbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:28 PM   #20 
bryanacute

My dragonscale butterfly HM, Neptune was a lucky fish. The petsmart (which is actually fairly good) had 2 many bettas. I was torn between him, and copper DT and a blue and white HM. I was going to get a divided 10 and buy Neptune and the blue and white butterfly but I didn't. I got my sorority girls instead. Sorry not really a go back story.
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote