betta fish

Old 11-29-2012, 01:58 PM   #61 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I love small horses.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:10 AM   #62 
fleetfish

I volunteered for a therapeutic riding program several years ago for five years and have ridden horses here and there but have never owned one. I met many, many breeds - Ponies, TBs, Paints, QHs, Appies, Halflingers, Morgans, Draft mixes, Fjords, STBs - but among them all, I worked with two or three Canadian Horses. They're not too big or too small although some can be over 16HH, they have the sweetest, most willing temperament I've ever seen on a horse. I love that most of them come in black but there are chestnut, bay, grey, and even dilute among them. I love these guys .... and one day, one day I would like one or two.

Or you know, a nice big percheron. Because I love big horses. :P

Here are a few Canadian Horses:

fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #63 
meganlbetta

I can't put pictures of my miniature horses on here. I will make a album for them! :)
meganlbetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #64 
meganlbetta

Old friends of myne bred Canadians!!! AMAZING mountain horses!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #65 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

I noticed the leaves of the tree if I remember right are used for high nitrates.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #66 
shadowpony

My dream horse would have to be a 3-gaited (just not a gaited person) saddlebred. He would be bay and sweet and I would pet him, and love him, and call him George tehehe..... or a barrel horse (a tricolor paint). I cant decide lol.
shadowpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:05 PM   #67 
meganlbetta

I love my miniature horses to death but my dream one is a gypsy vanner or a Friesian, I heard they are hot so I probably wouldnt get one though.

My fiance`s family has a bunch of horses in Colorado we are going to import. He has a huge paint saddlebred cross!

AMHA or AMHR are great places to get educated about miniatures horses.

Fun fact : A miniature horse is just that. If two photos were taken of a full size and a miniature horse, the pictures should look like it was scaled down. Meaning that a mini should have excellent conformation and proportion.
The tiny tiny miniature horses can have hints of dwarfism meaning they are not portioned. Their legs may be too stubby or their necks too short and they have a under or overbite. The Miniature Horse world aims at small but very correct minis. I have been in the world for over 11 years and learned a lot. A Miniature horse can also come in ANY horse color from the basics to extremely unique. The pintoaloosa being one, feel free to google. :) PM me if you are interested in this amazing breed.

If raised right, a miniature horse is not a tempermental horse. They should be very quiet and friendly, sometimes if neglected, they can be flighty. Our are raised straight from birth so I have never been kicked or bit or hurt by ours.