Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #611 
LittleBettaFish

I struggle to even fill a bra, my singlet tops, low-cut shirts etc. I just turned 23 at the start of December and everyone is constantly telling me there is no way I am that old and that I must be only 16 or so. I would have at least liked to have reached a B cup so that I don't have to shop around for XXXS tops just to get them to fit.

I shave and wax just because I am afraid I am going to be in an accident or die and I am going to end up in hospital or the morgue looking like a relative of Bigfoot. I know it will probably be the least of my problems or that the staff have definitely seen worse but it just bothers me.

I have excruciatingly painful periods for the first couple of days. Strong painkillers can sometimes barely touch it and one time my mum nearly drove me to the hospital as I was in so much agony I could barely move. It felt like a balloon was in my abdomen and if I did anything it was going to burst.

When I was working I had to go home every 1-2 days a month as I just could not stand up and I would be crawling around trying to serve and do prep.

Went to the gyno and got an ultrasound and nothing was glaringly wrong. I do think I have endo or something somewhere as the pain shadows a lot of what people say. I also get this weird tingly feeling in the arch of my foot a couple of days before I get my period which I have no explanation for.

I wish I was infertile and could donate my working ovaries to someone who really needed them. I don't even want children, ever at all, and the whole exercise just seems very pointless and painful. Of course then everyone rushes in to tell me I will one day change my mind. I tell them I would be one of those mothers who shakes their baby because I cannot stand loud, repetitive noises and being alone with children freaks me out.

Yet children are like cats. It's like they know I dislike them so they gravitate towards me haha.
LittleBettaFish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:35 PM   #612 
ThePearlFish

I don't normally shave too much in winter months. Underarms must be done though, for smooth deodorant application.
ThePearlFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #613 
kfish

I'm surprised there are so many other people who rarely shave their legs, haha. I do it like 3-4 times a year, maximum.
kfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:05 PM   #614 
birdielikestomatoes

Us betta girls are just hairy I suppose.
birdielikestomatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 01:17 PM   #615 
ThePearlFish

If no one is seeing my legs, how are they supposed to know I don't shave them

And when I do wear shorts indoors in winter only my BF sees and he could care less, so I am not about to spend extra time in the shower, lol.
Old 12-14-2012, 01:19 PM   #616 
n3wport

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdielikestomatoes View Post
Us betta girls are just hairy I suppose.

^ LMAO! I dont shave as much in the winter, one, becuase Im lazy, and two, Im wearing long pants, and three, my skin gets so dried out!

but what I HATE about being a girl is make up and doing my hair, I am a girly girl and wear make up everyday and do my hair, but I hate taking ten minutes aside to do it, but if I dont wear make up I look gross, but guys just roll outta bed and they are ready for the day! ARugh!!! plus make up aint cheap!
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:06 PM   #617 
moonsand0wls

I only shave my legs if I'm going out! Or if I'm in a relationship! Otherwise nope!! :L I don't wear shorts or anything so my legs are always covered generally. Plus I'm too lazy. :P Though I do shave my armpits a lot.
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:08 PM   #618 
ThePearlFish

ughhhh... can you tell why?

I am a FEMALE! THAT'S why >.<
Old 12-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #619 
Pogthefish

I only shave when I'm gunna be wearing shorts or something where my legs are showing, and even then I only shave what will be showing.
Pogthefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:47 AM   #620 
djembekah

found out a few months ago i'm a 44F, according to Lane Bryant. spent $80 on two bras. and i think they were on sale...i need more bras.

Last edited by djembekah; 12-21-2012 at 01:54 AM.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote