Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #15891 
Sena Hansler

It was on the news for almost 2 hours here. I felt bad. Imagine, being one of the parents waiting for them to allow you to see your children only for them to tell you that you need to identify the body of your child/ren.

[quote]God, I hate places/people like that. I am considering writing a letter to the board owner before I leave...it probably won't change anything, but maybe they need a reminder to quit being as*hats. Or turn the board into a closed community where you can only get it if you have the proper haughty tone and nasty disposition./QUOTE]

I learned, that people listen to opinions (FRIENDLY opinions) and low tones rather than the whiny complaining snarly egotistical ways that most people use. Sadly. Really. I get annoyed at that. Also another reason why I won't diss a person on tank size, but can give them advice and perhaps encourage a bigger tank to make it workable and easier on both the fish and the owner!
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:51 PM   #15892 
moonsand0wls

I'm sick of people being stuck up and thinking they know everything when it comes to fish. Sure, you've had fish for "apparently" 30 years, but it doesn't mean you know any more than me -_-

And those poor children :/
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 05:53 PM   #15893 
Sena Hansler

I agree. Someone on here a while ago had "years of experience" and was all snarky with me, against me, and disagreed on everything I recommended, did, or said. It was irritating to no end. There is no "right" way, but there can be "wrong" ways. everyone has their own way, that works. And achieves the same results.
Old 12-14-2012, 06:16 PM   #15894 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

BettasBreeder123?
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:28 PM   #15895 
shadowpony

Rant: people can be soooooo stupid my state has an Acoustic Cristmas Concert every year.Its held at out MIDDLE SCHOOL. The singers practice during the day. Sooo, Austin Monhoe... Did i spell that right?.... I just know hes like a really big thing. So in gym, which is across from the room they were Tperforming in... I swear... Whoever thought of putting 12-14 year old girls near celeberties and making them exersize was an idiot. Every freaking time a man walked past the gym... Well there was a MASSIVE fangirl moment. I personally didn't give a crap...
shadowpony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 06:30 PM   #15896 
Sena Hansler

Choclate: who?
Old 12-14-2012, 09:20 PM   #15897 
moonsand0wls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
I agree. Someone on here a while ago had "years of experience" and was all snarky with me, against me, and disagreed on everything I recommended, did, or said. It was irritating to no end. There is no "right" way, but there can be "wrong" ways. everyone has their own way, that works. And achieves the same results.
Yes, it's really annoying. Just because you have all of this experience doesn't mean that you know more or anything. People just know different things. My mum knows the owner, and he's a real %#&!!$%$!! He's the one who gave me a huge lecture. I don't need a lecture - and if I wanted one - I wouldn't ring him! I hope he realizes his attitude is so NOT GOOD for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
I can't stop crying right now ... just heard about the Connecticut shooting.
I woke up and didn't know anything about it (i'm on the other side of the world) so thought it was just a big online hokus pokus story. But then I turned on the TV and it was on every channel! That's such a horrible thing :( Who could go and kill so many people?! I guess they are really troubled or something... seriously wow... poor families and children </3 It's going to scar them for life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
I know. And the fact that it happened at an elementary school; it is crushing me that much more.
Yes, that's sick as. Poor children, they're going to be so damaged for the rest of their lives ;_; AND in China a man went on a rampage at the primary school the day before!
moonsand0wls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #15898 
ZergyMonster

There was a different attack earlier this morning in China. A man attacked 22 children and 1 adult with a knife. Here is the story if you're interested: http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...ack/index.html
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:32 AM   #15899 
BettaHeart

I cant fathom how messed up someone can be to do such an ........ i cant even think of the right words to use... for those who arent childfriendly are jumpin' up and down ..... aargh!!.... ok im too upset to even ......

prayers to the parents who will never get to cuddle their child/ren tonight and may the souls of those innocent little ones be guided to the light.

BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 05:31 AM   #15900 
ChoclateBetta
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Choclate: who?
I was guessing the member you were talking about. Dont worry there banned.
ChoclateBetta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou