Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-14-2012, 11:48 PM   #54071 
Tikibirds

What's with all the recent mass shootings? The mall in Oregon like 3 days ago, the one at the batman movie this summer and now this.

In the past there was the one at some Amish school, Virginia Tech and columbine high school in colorado several years ago.

There have also been a few death locally but they were caused by car accidents. 4 seniors from Shennendahoah high school were in a bad accident becasue some drunk driver smaked into their car. 2 were killed. Then some guy was shot in the leg but it hit a major artery - while he was out hunting. The guy lived down the street but I have no idea who he was.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:49 PM   #54072 
Sakura8

Olympia, ewww. Sounds like possibly a tapeworm or an anchor worm that broke loose from the body. General Cure, metronidazole, or Seachem ParaGuard, all very good parasite meds.

EDIT: Tiki, one local high school was on lock down yesterday 'cause some kids beat up another kid and a security guard and then another kid brought a gun on campus.

I blame parents. Or lack thereof. Seriously people, if you don't plan to actually be in your kid's life, don't have kids.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #54073 
madmonahan

Let's change subject. :(

I like bribery! My mom asked for some candy and I said no so she said she would get me a plant! But I was like...>.> <.< a betta? And she said no. Plant. But then I was like "what if I find THE ONE?" she was like "it depends on your offer....so I might be getting a betta soon because I gave her alot of candy! ;) I saw this poor little guy at petsmart the other day.....>_<
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #54074 
Tikibirds

Old 12-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #54075 
Silverfang

my Ashes is my baby, and my fish are my loved ones.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #54076 
Sakura8

All right, madmonahan! Way to bargain. :D

If my cats are my babies, am I a bad momma for wanting to put the kitten up for adoption?

Batman, you spend enough time running around in a silicone and spandex suit working up a sweat and yes, you will smell.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:06 AM   #54077 
Tikibirds

ARGH! Maybe I should help them and just rips their fins off for them
*glares at 3 finless males in tank*

poor batman

6 more days till the world ends...weeeeeee *spins around in chair*

Last edited by Tikibirds; 12-15-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Old 12-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #54078 
madmonahan

Lol do you believe that? I thought we were supposed to die a few days ago.

Sakura: no not at all! We have been through 7 fosterings this year and given them all to good homes. Sadly we can't keep all of them. :(
Yeah I don't mind giving my candy for a betta! ;)

tiki I so just uploaded that picture to my iPod! So funny! :D
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #54079 
bettasareawesome

Location: Iowa, Midwest, USA, North America, Earth, The Sol Star System, Milky Way
so I think I will be doing a 50% water change this weekend taking 2 of the two plants and tying there stems back together because they keep floating to the top of the water and I don't like reaching into the tank everyday to put it back in the gravel. Also I'll finally be putting the heater in the correct spot and change it to the heater my mom got for it and not the 30 gal. heater that makes in 10 degrees hotter than it should be. And possibly soon get a new filter because I don't like the canister filter so yeah total redo and I'm pretty sure I should take the fishes and put them in a temporary tank until all that's over. Does all that sound okay or any lethal mistakes in there?

The worlds supposed to end on the 21st I know someone who's birthday's on the 21st so she's going to invite some friends over to an end of the world party. (Out of sarcasm)

Last edited by bettasareawesome; 12-15-2012 at 12:13 AM.
bettasareawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #54080 
gossipgirl1031

No, you're not. That's a lot of cats! But, I'd have a hard time parting with Mr. Jack. I'd totally take the kitten if my son (Jack the cat) wasn't such an attention ***** with special needs. And my mom wouldn't be too pleased either.
gossipgirl1031 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese