Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-17-2012, 08:32 PM   #15931 
xShainax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
-sigh- My crowntail pair is living in harmony in 3 gallons of water, in a 10 gallon. Do not know how tempted I am to go "BAH!" and toss a SH-- ton of decor in there, make it denser than a jungle, and let them harmonize >:(
Lol, I can just see them thinking of a way to mess with your mind
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:34 PM   #15932 
Sena Hansler

Well the bubble nest has depleted, he stopped dancing, and they both just swim about, and even come together for feeding time. IT'S MESSED UP. >:( I wouldn't actually keep them long term together, considering I don't trust them THAT much but still. Really?! I think I may just have to toss her in with meanie-bo-beanie DT Mickey. That'll get some CTDT lol
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:35 PM   #15933 
xShainax

Quote:
Well the bubble nest has depleted, he stopped dancing, and they both just swim about, and even come together for feeding time. IT'S MESSED UP. >:( I wouldn't actually keep them long term together, considering I don't trust them THAT much but still. Really?! I think I may just have to toss her in with meanie-bo-beanie DT Mickey. That'll get some CTDT lol
Is that even possible? What would a CTDT look like? O.o
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #15934 
Sena Hansler

It would look funny. Well, a F1 would look funny. F2 would look better if bred just right. xD I'm going to attempt it soon anyways.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:06 PM   #15935 
BettaHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I have a nice gun to carry, it's a smith and wesson M&P 9mm. Being gay I know I have more reason to carry than most. I've read plenty of horror stories of suc situations! O_O
I am for sure going to be acquiring my grandmother;s little 22 pearlhandled buddy... well i hope she will leave it to me. But I am first getting my P.A.L. restricted and non-restricted liscense. I would rather be prepared then caught without any way to protect my children, thats why the kids are taking self-defence and im making plans on getting myself into a class.

Quote:
-sigh- My crowntail pair is living in harmony in 3 gallons of water, in a 10 gallon. Do not know how tempted I am to go "BAH!" and toss a SH-- ton of decor in there, make it denser than a jungle, and let them harmonize >:(
sounds like my copper delta male and green dragon female

Quote:

I had one, gorgeous little red guy but he passed before i could even start conditioning him
BettaHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #15936 
Sena Hansler

Lol. Well I'll have it beat out of them if I have to I divided off half the tank, plus introduced a male (for scent and sight) on the other side of the divider and the male is now doing wonders. Also borrowed Phantom Menace's huge bubble nest to encourage nesting. BWAHAHA.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:29 PM   #15937 
FishyFishy89

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I have a nice gun to carry, it's a smith and wesson M&P 9mm. Being gay I know I have more reason to carry than most. I've read plenty of horror stories of suc situations! O_O
Ooooo
Nice gun. Ive got me a pair. Gave one to hubby and he carries it around all day. I carry mine and a barely legal folding knife.
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #15938 
Sena Hansler

Here we are not to carry anything considered a weapon, including MACE. A weapon cannot be concealed on our person, as it is us readying for an attack therefore equally at fault -.- So technically "accidentally" find mace "on the ground" during an attack and you're fine.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:32 PM   #15939 
FishyFishy89

How did this thread turn to chit chat? xD
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #15940 
ZergyMonster

Sorry that was me, but this thread is just so negative. Needed something to bring up some spirits. I am still getting over the flu and I really want to get back to playing my games at full speed.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bettathanyou