Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-12-2012, 11:10 PM   #1 
ILLBETHEJUDGE

Finally! Sorority tank.

I have finally started my sorority tank. I've transfered all my old fishes to a new 55 gallon, i've just purchased and left the old 55 for the sorority.
Titolatino1970 is providing a good amount of giant female bettas and i just purchased 2 regular size female bettas. Following advice from some of the forum members, i am going to attempt to mix giants with regular bettas.
Planning to house at least 25 females. Please feel free to give your opinion or advice. Thanks.
ILLBETHEJUDGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:59 AM   #2 
Fabian

Be sure to add lots of plants hiding spots because i heard giants are much aggressive than normals.
Fabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #3 
homegrown terror

i would try to have at least as many, if not more, normal sized bettas as giants in there. the "aggressive giant" thing is not a definite, but there are lots of reports that support it, so you shouldn't let them "gang up" on the smaller girls.
homegrown terror is offline   Reply With Quote