Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-19-2012, 05:38 PM   #101 
Syriiven

HI all, starting things up again tonight. And yes, twolovets101 I won't be accepting new slots till after New Years.
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #102 
bryanacute

Who's are you starting on?
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #103 
Syriiven

Tonight is Katja and I do beleive N3wport's. Had to move slots ahead a day or two because I simply don't have the energy after work. not a fan of the christmas season at walmart.
Old 12-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #104 
rubinthebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syriiven View Post
Tonight is Katja and I do beleive N3wport's. Had to move slots ahead a day or two because I simply don't have the energy after work. not a fan of the christmas season at walmart.
Ok. Can't wait for mine!
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #105 
bryanacute

So what's the edited list?
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:59 PM   #106 
Syriiven

Current Slots:

Tonight : Katja, N3wport

Thursday: rubinthebetta, bryanacute

If I have to I'll push things until Friday/Saturday evening, since my bf's family is making a big deal about the season and I won't even be home.

I'm sorry if it's a while to wait, but they are free, and the more exhausted or rushed I am, the crappier the art. And I want to deliver the goods as, well, good as possible ;]

I think in the new year I'll take a max slots of 3 per week. Kind of sucks, but it's all I can handle. This week I'm not getting much me-time at all. Definitely bit off more than I could chew, but I was excited as all of you when people were interested!

So again, I'm real sorry if they're a few days late. But they'll be wonderful, and in time for Xmas for your bettas!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:44 PM   #107 
rubinthebetta

Quote:
Current Slots:

Tonight : Katja, N3wport

Thursday: rubinthebetta, bryanacute

If I have to I'll push things until Friday/Saturday evening, since my bf's family is making a big deal about the season and I won't even be home.

I'm sorry if it's a while to wait, but they are free, and the more exhausted or rushed I am, the crappier the art. And I want to deliver the goods as, well, good as possible ;]

I think in the new year I'll take a max slots of 3 per week. Kind of sucks, but it's all I can handle. This week I'm not getting much me-time at all. Definitely bit off more than I could chew, but I was excited as all of you when people were interested!

So again, I'm real sorry if they're a few days late. But they'll be wonderful, and in time for Xmas for your bettas!
Thanks!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:50 PM   #108 
Syriiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja View Post
I would love to have a free picture of Seth, if you don't mind making it. Your style is simply amazing. I adore these pictures. Sorry for such a large picture, I have no idea how to re-size to where it's still usable to you.

I'm sorry if the colors are a little off, the picture was quite pink >.> And really screwed with me each time I tried making him orange, I kept leaning towards blush shades.

Hope you like him. =)
Old 12-19-2012, 06:53 PM   #109 
Syriiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
Could I have one of Rubin if you have time? He is red with a bit of purple in his fins and scales, and he has red eyes.

Attachment 71132

If you need a side view, you can use this.

Attachment 71133

Thanks so much! Have I mentioned I adore your art?
I forget, which pose did you want for your betta? Front or side? I'm just making sure I have all the right pictures.
Old 12-19-2012, 08:02 PM   #110 
rubinthebetta

Quote:
I forget, which pose did you want for your betta? Front or side? I'm just making sure I have all the right pictures.
Front, please.

Tags
beautiful art!, betta digital art, neptune, perry, syriiven's art=amazing!!!, totally epic art!!!, yyyaaahhh!!!!!!