Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-19-2012, 09:46 PM   #121 
Syriiven

Darn, too bad you don't still play. I loved the expansions, granted I got bored of Cata first year in and then LFR'd my brains out in the last few months =P But Deathwing's so awsm! And Pandaria's been real cool, a good solid expac.

But I miss when hunter's were hard and not mashing your head on the keyboard. >.< And when people had some respect...well, some did. Some people srsly just sucked. And since when was BM not cool? I've made SV and MM hunters pay for their mad deeps with serious effort to keep up or beat me.
Syriiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #122 
Syriiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanacute View Post
SOOO excited.
I'm excited for yours too =) Another type to practice on ^^
Old 12-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #123 
n3wport

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3wport View Post
Ohhh, I used to play. I remember getting in to the beta for burning crusade. I stopped playing about 3 months after cata. I was in raid gear and all that... but.. eeh... just not the same anymore.. went downhill after Lich, though that was a great expansion... sigh

I had a Shadow priest that was blood elf on Shattered Halls, its name was Arctica, then an undead hunter (when hunters were cool and not BM.. grrr) on the same server named brainfog. wah

BM was good if you knew what you were doing, Im sure you used it well, but survival was where its at for PVP... marksman killed it in PVE... BM just was like ... leveling so your pet would carry/ tank ya.. either way, wow has totally downhilled for me, I guess because Im old and grumpy and always compare it to the OL DAYS.. like HONOR POINTS? WHAT HAPPENED TO MARKS? I HAD 300 WARSONG GULCH MARKS! lmao
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #124 
bryanacute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syriiven View Post
I'm excited for yours too =) Another type to practice on ^^
My mom LOVES ur drawings btw
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #125 
Syriiven

I didn't much care for PvP, I tend not to enjoy people's attitudes when they have a crying fit or nerd rage over pixels =P As fun as WoW's pixels are.

I'm much lore and raid oriented, though I pull serious hurt in PvP when my bf pulls me in.

Mostly I miss when people respected the fact you got your chaarcter maxed, or you got that legendary weapon from that retarded hard quest line, or when they weren't all gimmie gimmie. The DK's started this. ANd I agree, things have plumeted since (though in Pandaria this has changed a bit in at least end zones/encounters).

My biggest nitpicks are specifically with the hunter class. Just now we finally have decent AoE after they took away Volley. =/ Like, wth, Blizz? And then they removed feeding your pet to keep it happy, then removed needing to tame it at certain levels, and now removed it's talent trees. So...now they HAVE made your pet a simple tool. I played it in a sort of state; I was a epic ranger with my beloved companion beside me. And that's how I still treat it.

But jeez..hearing some of the noobs tell it, they think they have it hard?

Molten Core vanilla when you camped it for days as a guild group...that was hard. Ragnaros taking well over an hour while cycling tanks and healers...that was hard. Mobs actually killed you back then, you couldn't loldps your way through anything. bah...I'm ranting a little. Sorry ^^;
Old 12-19-2012, 09:53 PM   #126 
Syriiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanacute View Post
My mom LOVES ur drawings btw
Awww~ =D Tell her I said thank you =D
Old 12-19-2012, 09:54 PM   #127 
n3wport

http://i46.tinypic.com/v811y.jpg

I dont even think you can get that title anymore because of argent dawn rep? I miss playing wow. maybe if I ever do play again cause I am able for the scroll of rez I can switch serves and we can betta fish it up. HAHA! but Im done hijacking your thread, I love my picture sooo much and the detail is great. Its awesome. thank you and I will draw your other betta asap.
n3wport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #128 
Syriiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by n3wport View Post
http://i46.tinypic.com/v811y.jpg

I dont even think you can get that title anymore because of argent dawn rep? I miss playing wow. maybe if I ever do play again cause I am able for the scroll of rez I can switch serves and we can betta fish it up. HAHA! but Im done hijacking your thread, I love my picture sooo much and the detail is great. Its awesome. thank you and I will draw your other betta asap.
I'm really glad you like him =D And he's such a gorgeous betta! He's convinced me to aim for an actual halfmoon when I go at the end of the month. I miss my Phy, but his t-rex skull is sitting on my desk going unused by any fish =(

Lol, let me know if you ever rejoin, be happy to rez you and we can enjoy the spoils. They've got great deals now.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:56 PM   #129 
bryanacute

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syriiven View Post
Awww~ =D Tell her I said thank you =D
She is even excited. About what time do u think I will get mine?
bryanacute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #130 
Syriiven

And...I think you..maybe...hmm....Not sure about the title. My bf will know, he's an achievment farmer. But I should have it....did both Argent reps xP Oh what fun

Tags
beautiful art!, betta digital art, neptune, perry, syriiven's art=amazing!!!, totally epic art!!!, yyyaaahhh!!!!!!