Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Other Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-20-2012, 03:50 AM   #41 
RoMay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kithy View Post
I could live without that xD Mine drives his push car into the stand of the 55 gal which I can't say is 100% stable as it is @_@
Traumatize that kid now, I can just see the headlines now. 'Fish swarm killing toddler.' Seriously though, have you tried using earthquake furniture straps to keep the stand more stable?
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 AM   #42 
Kithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMay View Post
Traumatize that kid now, I can just see the headlines now. 'Fish swarm killing toddler.' Seriously though, have you tried using earthquake furniture straps to keep the stand more stable?
Not yet. It seems like it's alright. It doesn't wobble easily or anything. I tested it outside with both myself and my husband bouncing around on it and rocking it a bit.

I'm fairly sure it's stable it's just that it's old although it's been up awhile now. I just don't trust it enough around my kiddo. The terrible twos have been with us for a long, long time. Normally I watch him closely but husbands aren't always the same.
Kithy is offline   Reply With Quote