Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #54511 
Yuuie

well i still got that cold so not surprised that my stomach is starting to act up too. i'll try to take some day-quill before work and see if that helps. also fiesta is acting up too. can't get to towns and laggy on the maps. also got warred to but think the other guild must of been in eldie since no one sees them running around.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #54512 
thekinetic

Eh to tell you the truth I was a little disappointed, I slept all night last night with my gun safe's door open in case I needed a weapon fast. XD
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #54513 
djembekah

lol
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #54514 
Yuuie

mmmm not overly surprised the world didn't end. but slept most of the day anyway and got 3 more overnights left. and hopefully sundays overnight is all figured out now. chona didn't schedule my any crew for that night but got one person in and managed to track down one from another store.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:35 PM   #54515 
Laki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura8 View Post

A note to all: do not eat chocolate chip cookies just after holding a rat. More importantly, if you think you dropped a chocolate chip off said cookie, do not pick it up and eat it. DO NOT.

Sakura... Is there something you want to tell us? lolololololololololololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettasareawesome View Post

Well the mayans are wrong no end of the world yet... I fear I've endangered us all. Hopefully I didn't jinx it

The Mayan Calendar did not END, it just re-started. A friend of mine has a Mayan calendar and it resets every so many years. I think every 5'000 years or something. It's like a dial that resets. I think those ancient civilizations were WAY smarter than civilization today. In diffeent ways.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #54516 
thekinetic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laki View Post
The Mayan Calendar did not END, it just re-started. A friend of mine has a Mayan calendar and it resets every so many years. I think every 5'000 years or something. It's like a dial that resets. I think those ancient civilizations were WAY smarter than civilization today. In diffeent ways.
Thank you!

Civilization doesn't seem to get smarter just gets more technological and complex. We're still the barbaric bunch o'dummies we were then, just now we have tv and the internet!
thekinetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:13 PM   #54517 
Silverfang

mmmmm tv....
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #54518 
djembekah

internets!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:12 PM   #54519 
Sakura8

Laki . . . I'm a bit ashamed to tell you. -___- But long story short, I ate a chocolate chip cookie right after having one of my rats on my shoulder. Thought a chocolate chip dropped from the cookie because it was a crumbly cookie. Well . . . it wasn't a chocolate chip at all. Lol, I'll let you all make your own assumptions about what it was and how I found out.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #54520 
Silverfang

I'll give you a hug when I'm done laughing.

As a note, the girls have large tummies and are looking so happy. Even one of the two new girls came up for the feeding frenzy. It usually takes them a few days to come for feeding time.
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese