Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-23-2012, 03:11 AM   #11 
TheCheese909

Sure, I'm not a guy but I love cars. Love em.

I would post a bunch of the cool toys we have around here like my dad's now sold Acura NSX, my (currently not running) GMC Typhoon, my dad's old Studebaker... all of my uncles cool old Packards he used to buy and restore..

Anyway, this is my car, my daily driver. His name is Irwin (don't judge) and he's a limited edition (2500 made) 2005 Scion xB, release series 2.0. I got him in 2006, i'm the 2nd owner and yes, he has personalized plates that say CHEESEY. lol Oh, he also has real Ferrari badges on his front fenders. Irwin's previous owner had a Lotus and some other Ferrari (can't remember, it was so long ago) so he ordered the badges from Ferrari and put them on there himself. It's the little things that make him stand out from the other 2499 2.0 xB's out there lol. Oh and there's a magnet on the back that says "Bad Mother******" but I took that off because I didn't want anyone to steal it, same with the Jack Skellington face on the little door for the gas. Instead there's a pink magnet that's a paw print that says "Rescue Mom" and another that says "cattitude" lol.
Attached Images

Last edited by TheCheese909; 12-23-2012 at 03:13 AM.
TheCheese909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 06:20 PM   #12 
fishy314

Location: I wonder how long and boring this location can be before bettafish.com makes me stop typing this sen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeniex View Post
Love my ride! 2007 FJ Cruiser, my favorite vehicle ever and I've had alot (driving since 1984).
My mom has the exact same car except it's silver!
fishy314 is offline   Reply With Quote