Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-24-2012, 07:08 PM   #11 
a123andpoof

Aw what an awesome mom! Im to the point where I am sneaking in my betta's cause I have 15 of them. My parents are not thrilled. (of course they dont know how many I really have lol)
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #12 
hannah16

Quote:
Originally Posted by a123andpoof View Post
Aw what an awesome mom! Im to the point where I am sneaking in my betta's cause I have 15 of them. My parents are not thrilled. (of course they dont know how many I really have lol)
How do you pull off hiding that many tanks? XD
hannah16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 02:56 PM   #13 
a123andpoof

well I am not hiding the tanks per say. Of course when I bring in a new tank i just don't say anything. And I have taken to hiding the fish in my purse when I go to my room. (I'm 19 by the way). And they generally don't go into my room. Which is a good thing lol
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:35 PM   #14 
Meggie6347

Sorry it took so long: *PICS*

Hey everyone! So sorry it took so long to get pictures! Everything has been absolutely crazy with Christmas!

So here they are: The blue boy is my rescue baby that was a dying spec of a fish when I got him, and look how beautiful he is! My mom didn't want me to give him to a friend because she had never had fish before, but if one of you guys being experienced and loving towards them, if you want him I'm sure you can and we can figure things out :)

So this is him! Please someone let me know if you want him! He would probably be free of course, except for shipping if it comes down to him having to be shipped...He is still growing but is beautiful already! He gets brine shrimp or bloodworms or SBS twice a day, depending on what I am feeding that day...he is very active and very attentive to what goes on outside the tank...and he builds bubblenests ALL the time. when he was in my main tank, if I didn't destroy the nest he made the day before from cleaning, he would make a second one on the other side...So here he is! No name yet of course:

One of his many bubblenests....this one is actually quite tiny compared to his usual ones...

I'm pretty sure this one is female, but if it ends up being a male, I will let you know...

This is the recovering king male....when he is fully recovered, I think I would be up for rehoming him to someone who will take care of him...sorry for the bad pictures, he was hard...he is a very sweet guy, so let me know if you will have ANY interest at all...Like I said, he is still recovering, so he will end up being much more beautiful...he has some very beautiful potential colors...but he is a bit clamped, which is kind of a turn off right now.

I have other babies, but one is female for sure and she is getting along with my ten gallon inhabitants so I think I will be keeping her...the other one, I am not sure if it is male or female....but he/she is in the breeding net in my ten gallon and I didn't have time to take her out to take pictures, but I will hopefully do that soon...

Thank you all so much for all of your responses!
Please let me know if you would be interested in helping me rehome these guys! And Merry Christmas

Meg
Meggie6347 is offline   Reply With Quote