Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-25-2012, 07:24 PM   #1 
RoMay

What the fudge?

I think I'll save this thread for anything I'll have to say. So I think a few days ago I spoke about finding a bone in the omega one. Till I feel like nit picking through the omega one flakes I have been ATTEMPTING to feed one of my bettas pellets. The other one is just fine with it. I noticed yesterday a few bubbles in her feeding corner and I figured she's being just as looney as the other betta when it comes to blowing bubbles. Then I tried to feed her a pellet and the bubble nest grew again. Of course pellet hasn't been eaten.

Is this her way of saying 'give me flakes or I KILL YOU'? Or is it her being a teenager because 2 days ago is also when she lost her baby stripes. ;_; Kaoru no longer has her stripes.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #2 
LebronTheBetta

Hm.. If you're switching foods, bettas are really picky fish.
It's easy to make her eat, though. Fast her for 2-3 days, try to feed her a pellet. If she doesn't eat it, fast her for 1-2 more days. And if she STILL DOESN'T EAT then cover the pellet with garlic juice and then feed her. Good luck!
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #3 
RoMay

I FORGOT she likes garlic! Derp. I haven't fed her anything with garlic oil for a bit so she'd probably be excited for it.
RoMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 08:11 PM   #4 
Hallyx
Reference Team

There is a section for posts like this. It's called Journals. You may ask a moderator to move this post there. May I politely suggest you think of another title for this thread?
Hallyx is offline   Reply With Quote