Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-23-2012, 04:31 PM   #321 
Shirleythebetta

Yep I'm excited. I'm on break until January eighth and then I have abt six weeks in each class and its one degree down, four more to go. I got a baby bunny today! Jeff bought me a bunny named winny, a fish tank born.went for my sorority, a pair of earrings, and some body spray. I got him a drill but I dont work so I don't get much money. He doesn't care he says he just likes spoiling me. My bunny is spoiled to, he has a large cage for such a tiny bunny!
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 04:32 PM   #322 
Shirleythebetta

Oh we got some new steps today too for the back door... steps with hand rails
Old 12-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #323 
Shirleythebetta

This day is sucky right now. I have a family with a ton of genetic disorders and they all freak me out. On get togethers they sit around the kitchen table and they compare illnesses and everyone goes out and gets tested for things and add on and on. I almost want to never get checked for anything and die. It makes me so nervous they are causing stomach issues. I am almost in tears when I talk to them. My sister even asked me to join her blog about her health issues! I am so afraid to see a doctor anymore because I don't want to be like them sitting around the table comparing diseases. It's so depressing....
Old 12-29-2012, 02:15 AM   #324 
Shirleythebetta

here's Winny!
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2013, 05:36 AM   #325 
Shirleythebetta

Welp, happy new year. I can say I am glad 2012 is over. I am still worried about this year. Lot's of medical crap to deal with coming in my future.

Well the Professor I was complaining about? Finally caught on to her problem. She was grading me based on an APA I am not used too. I was taught different and aparently they revised it since I learned it or something. I still got graded lower for it but my final was 94 or something so I should finish with an A in that class. Next one starts on the 8th. Only two more classes to go and my AA is over! Then I start my BA after I find a decent job to pay for my loans and what FASFA won't pay. I know it will be a struggle well worth it.

My husband is losing his mind. He is trying to find another puppy. I am going to be so mad if he brings another dog home. Here is my list of critters now.

11 fish tanks
3 hermit crabs
2 dogs
1 bunny
1 pacman frog
1 long tailed lizard

I do all the care by myself. He gets these animals and puts them off on me the rotten man. :) Not like I LOVE my animals or anything ;)
Old 01-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #326 
Shirleythebetta

I'm pretty sick. I am laying in bed. Double ear infection means no fun for me. My poor house is a wreck. I need a house keeper
Old 01-08-2013, 06:18 AM   #327 
Shirleythebetta

I started my Economics class today. The Professor seems really nice but it's only the first day so we have to see how it goes. The material is going to be interesting I think. I am feeling a little bit better but my ears don't feel like they are improving at all. This is day four of my antibiotics so hopefully we will see some improvements tomorrow.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:47 AM   #328 
dramaqueen
Banned

It seems like a lot of people are sick right now. I hope you feel better soon! I have a cousin who in in the hospital right now with meningitis and it's not looking good. He's had seizures and is on a ventilator.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:58 AM   #329 
Shirleythebetta

menengitis is scary and I will keep him in my prayers. Thanks for your good wishes. I wasn't able to smell or taste anything until today. I am sort of happy to have my taste buds back but the medicine is gross. It's in a liquid form in that bubble gum flavored suspension. It doesn't help.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:02 PM   #330 
dramaqueen
Banned

Bubblegum flavor? Eww. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote