8 golden apple snails - $0.75 each
6 adult brown ramshorns - $0.50 each
Vinegar eels starter culture - $2
Maddybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:25 PM   #13 
Maddybelle

Hey guys! Here's what's left:

Vinegar eels
Starter cultures $2 ea. Mine have been acclimated/raised in a pretty diluted apple cider vinegar/cycled tank water solution, and are breeding like crazy!

Walter worms
Starter cultures $2 ea. My fry's favorite! My guppies love them, too.

Brown ramshorns
Adolescents - adults, $0.25 ea. Very healthy, breeding like ramshorns should. Getting rid of the browns so I can have more room for breeding reds. (Should have a few reds next month) Lots of fun to watch: mine like to climb on top of each other to form a snaily tower!

Gold mystery snails
Almost breeding size, come with care sheet, $0.75 ea. Won't overpopulate your tank, and have more personality than a pond snail.

Golden Pearls
1 oz bags, $3 ea. 1oz of these is a LOT. 200-300 micron size, perfect for fry ready to eat BBS. Some float, some sink, great nutrition for fry.
Ingredients: Brine shrimp, squid, shrimp and fish protein, animal protein, purified fish oils, phospholipids, astaxanthin, vitamins and protected minerals, antioxidants, and immunostimulants.

IAL teabags
I have 8 left, $0.50 ea. 1 teabag = about 1 leaf, but without the messy decomposing leaf floating around.

Shipping is $6 for as much as I can fit in to a small Priority Flat Rate box.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #14 
Bluewind

What is the max size of these little guys? I am thinking of turning my 2 gal into a shrimp or snail tank and the Golden look nice. Or Jade maybe... Would they cross breed with my mystory snail?
Posted via Mobile Device
Bluewind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:46 PM   #15 
Blue Fish

I would love to purchase some duckweed from you. I see that this post is older, so I wasn't sure if you currently had any for sale, but if you do, I'll definitely purchase a goodly amount from you. I've got 3 20 gallons and a 30 gallon I'd love to have pretty well coated in the stuff, so I'll take anything going. :)
Just let me know if/when you've got some for sale. :)

Thanks!
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 03:29 AM   #16 
Maddybelle

Blue Fish - My duckweed has bounced back from the hurtin these nice folks put on it, so I've got some now. It reproduces pretty fast, so If you bought 2 baggies and put 1/2 a baggie in each tank, you'd have duckweed city in no time. I'll get an updated list of what's available up tomorrow.

Bluewind - Sorry I didn't see your post before now: all mystery snails are the same species, so they can breed. Removing eggs is really easy, though, so population control is a breeze. I'm out of jades at the moment, but I've got some really pretty goldens. Mystery snails get to be about the size of a golf ball and need 2.5 gallons of space as adults. I'm also working with another species that gets as big as a baseball! I've also got some brown ramshorns, and now reds available as well. More colors of apple/mystery snails should be available sometime late next spring, when my outdoor tubs thaw out and I can resume breeding.