Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-24-2012, 11:22 AM   #11 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Well, I have been offline for a while now (8 days) but it has been a busy week with tennis tryouts at school and christmas coming up soon. I am happy to say that I made the team but anxious because I need to make christmas gifts by TODAY!! I'd love to post some update pix but I have to get busy. Happy holidays to everyone!
LeoTheLakerBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 09:38 AM   #12 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Hehe it is a good Christmas day with plenty of joy and nice gifts. Due to a busy previous week I did all my gifts yesterday and they were all well recieved :D Twixie joined us for the gift opening ( my sis took him out). Well, my family and I have a tradition of opening the gifts on Christmas Eve because of "a busy day on Christmas Day." Well I have a Christmas lunch away, and Christmas dinner here. Not busy for me but busy for the parents. On the weekend we spent 2 nights at my dad's new workplace. It's a hotel and we enjoyed 2 nights of room service. Hehehe.
Old 12-28-2012, 10:54 AM   #13 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Woohoo! After cleaning Spud's tank 100%, his tank is finally cleared of it's fogginess! We didn't give the budgies any good christmas dinner :( BUT we will on New Year's to make it up. I have tennis practice with my friends today; hooray. I got some very nice fish-related pics I plan to post soon.....
Old 12-28-2012, 11:23 AM   #14 
LeoTheLakerBetta

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=123833 Here are my betta gifts :D
Old 12-29-2012, 11:12 AM   #15 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Look what SKidz made the other day! He likes his bubblenests nice and tall
Attached Images

Old 12-31-2012, 10:02 AM   #16 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Woohoo ready for the new year! Tomorrow marks the day when I got my first real tank setup with a heater, filter, and everything :D

The budgies seem ready to enjoy their New Year's dinner of millet. WHich is sorta their candy...
Old 12-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #17 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Talking Bath!!

I caught Twix during his bath time! I've always told myself I would get one of him during his bath because it's so funny! Zoey joined him soon after. Sorry about the blur; Twix moves quite a bit during his bath time!
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #18 
LeoTheLakerBetta

A good New Year! The budgies enjoyed their millet! It's all gone now though. Well, I really have no idea what to post now.... Oh I got 3 votes in the Winter Betta Contest! Hooray! I have yet to get higher than 3. I've gotten it twice although not consecutively. Time to get a good picture.................
Old 01-03-2013, 08:57 PM   #19 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Gotta do all my homework by the end of tomorrow. Well I don't have to but that is my goal and I intend to fulfill it! I'm also going to see the Hobbit tomorrow so I hope that goes well! Last time I went to the theaters, I saw Skyfall and it was so packed there were only 3 seats left and me and my friend had to sit in different spots next to strange people o-o
Old 01-12-2013, 02:46 PM   #20 
LeoTheLakerBetta

Wow time flies by I guess. I've had quite a bit of work and studying to do because we are nearing the end of the semester but I've been keeeping the fish healthy lol. The Budgies are just the same. Haze is gonna need a wing clip soon because her wings are super long now and when she exercises she creates a hurricane and she can't control herself lol. All the budgies are going through a love crisis it seems. Twix was with Zoey and Haze with Sky. But now Sky has been hitting on Zoey and Twix can't stand up to anyone. Hazey has been losing her confidence in Sky and is starting to sing to Zoey as I write this o.o . But still Sky sings to Haze but he can never feed her like Twix feeds Zoey. Zoey and him have a very good bond but Zoey can sometimes get annoyed. Twix recently lost 2 big tail feathers. It happens every now and then because he doesn't take good care of it anymore. So he is tailless Twix.

I seem to have caught a cold last night as I am a little congested and I used to be freezing even though it was close to 70 in the house. I'm not cold anymore but I still have a killer headache. I'm feeling a little better though I think I can manage cleaning 3 of the tanks today and finishing up the last one tomorrow.