Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 09:06 PM   #71 
tmz

hahaha
i created quite a discussion XD
anywya idunno, somehting about them just pisses me off to no end. they're all silent and the stare at you and i always think they're plotting against me. they just creep me out.

plus im extremely allergic to them and if i touch a cat my hand turns red and feels liek its burning O__o
Old 08-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #72 
MegK

im allergic to cats and dogs but that doesnt stop me! just take come extra extra extra strength clariton and im good to go :)
Old 08-06-2008, 09:25 PM   #73 
tmz

my allergies are so bad that if i take claritin i might as well be eating candy XD
i take a giant capsule pill thats equal to like four sudafed pills and it has something else in it too and i have totake it twice a day. and i still have reactions to stuff. its kinda rediculous
Old 08-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #74 
Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz
hahaha
i created quite a discussion XD
anywya idunno, somehting about them just pisses me off to no end. they're all silent and the stare at you and i always think they're plotting against me. they just creep me out.

plus im extremely allergic to them and if i touch a cat my hand turns red and feels liek its burning O__o
That's too bad. I LOVE cats, always have. In fact they were my first favorite animal. They are certainly the easiest to take care of, and are soo cuddly and friendly.

Love my horses, but they are sooooooooo much work! Amazing when they play with you like they do their herdmates though (I know, a little off topic, but I had the best day with my boy Scharm today! He is my soul mate, and so smart!)

My fish, I love (why else would I be here!) but they are sometimes a cause for headache, especially with my luck .

But my cats (all 4 of them), hardly any work, and they will love me unconditionally until the day they die. Really, the best thing for me after a bad day, an aquarium problem, and maybe hmmm...having an evil horse flip over backwards on you and fracture your ankle in two places (not Scharm, but my mistake thoroughbred Maddy who finally sold last week :D ) is to cuddle up with all the cats that I can find.

You know, I think that mose people who have had a bad experience with cats only know about outdoor cats. All 4 of mine are indoor, and only one wants to go out. We occasionally bring him out on the lawn to play though. They are all rescues as well, and out 2 newest arrivals will not even go outside if you leave a door open right in front of them! Outdoor cats are usually more wild, and where I live, are usually eaten :( . Don't anyone who has outdoor cats be offended though, I have met many nice ones, I think this usually happens when their people don't pay enough attention to them. Just too risky where I live for me.

Really, I could go on and on, but I have a little cat on my lap right now who wants some attention !
Old 08-06-2008, 09:39 PM   #75 
tmz

oh wow you have lots of animals

i like frogs best. tree frogs especially. but my mom wont let me have any cos she hates the crickets you have to feed them XD
Old 08-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #76 
dramaqueen
Banned

I like most any kind of animal except I'm not too fond of reptiles.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:05 PM   #77 
girlofgod

well...at least we arent discussing cows...LOL
Old 08-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #78 
Little-Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmz
but my mom wont let me have any cos she hates the crickets you have to feed them XD
Thats because she is a wise woman. I couldn't keep crickets in my house either.

Whats wrong with talking about cows...?? They are an animal too. And if I lived on a farm I would have pet cows so... Whats the problem with them?
Old 08-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #79 
Lupin

Location: Lupin Information Super Highway/Goldfish Information Super Highway
All things must come to an end and this one is no exception especially as the original topic has long been diverted too far. This thread is done for.8)
Closed Thread