Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-30-2012, 11:34 PM   #11 
callistra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juditko View Post
Thanks. Beautiful betta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxavior View Post
Petco has great silk plants, but I honestly wouldn't buy most of the other decor in any pet stores simply because every time I feel the insides of a new decoration, there's sharp or rough edges that hurt even me, so I know they'd hurt a fish.

I would really recommend using a coffee mug or a terra cotta flower pot with the hole on the bottom enlarged, knocked out completely, or capped as safer alternatives to things to swim in.
Have the same experience. I like this company: http://www.underwatergalleries.com/Home_Page.html Everything they make is really soft.
callistra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 09:58 AM   #12 
Juditko

Thanks, everyone. I checked them all out but ended up ordering from petco this time since they had the majority of what we needed. Hopefully that will get us set up respectably. Fish does not like tetramin food so I ordered NLS small fish as Fish seems to like to pick around on the bottom and likes it when food is in smaller bits.
Juditko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #13 
Myates

I LOVE this place - very good prices, great quality items and real fast shipping... One of the cheapest places I have seen for the same items you find at big stores.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 02:38 PM   #14 
Tikibirds

Amazon and ebay are good sources too. Alot of my decor came from ebay sellers in China/hong kong/taiwan. Some sellers offer free shipping but it takes like 3 weeks. sometimes you can find a seller that has a few decorations and stuff they just want to get rid of - so you can get like 5 or so things for way cheaper then retail prices.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buy supplies, online, online shop