Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #11 
jinxhex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenghuang View Post
It did come the clips, but they didn't really help. They actually pushed the sides of the divider slightly away from the wall. It would be okay for large bettas, but one of them is tiny. Barely an inch long and skinny. I shoved the excessive plastic mesh material into the sides and it seemed to be holding for now, but I need to make a better fitting divider.
Lol, both of my fish are monsters so I didn't really worry about the gaps on the sides, but I guess with a fish that small you kind of have too! I think I saw my local Petco selling a divider, but It's not on their website... You can always try to make your own or look online for some. Good luck!
jinxhex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #12 
Myates

Those dividers are horrible :( I've bought them at Petsmart too and it really frustrated me trying to get it to stop curling. Plastic crafting mesh you can pick up for a little over a dollar at Walmart will keep the dividers straight.. just cut to size with scissors and use those blue holders with it and will work wonders.. what I do.
Myates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #13 
jinxhex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myates View Post
Those dividers are horrible :( I've bought them at Petsmart too and it really frustrated me trying to get it to stop curling. Plastic crafting mesh you can pick up for a little over a dollar at Walmart will keep the dividers straight.. just cut to size with scissors and use those blue holders with it and will work wonders.. what I do.
I agree, I noticed how it wouldn't stop rolling up and it kept making me so mad. Pretty cheap quality for a divider that is $10.00
jinxhex is offline   Reply With Quote