Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #11 
Luxavior

Yeah lol

I want it to cover the plastic canvas tunnel so that Narcissus has something near the surface to hide in and swim through since he loves hiding and swimming through things, but everything else he can do that with is at the bottom of the tank.
Luxavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #12 
Skyewillow

Mine all seem to like tall plants that stick up near the surface, they play hide 'n' seek in the leaves and try to ambush me when I sit down by the tanks. Unfortunately, since I had to move, none of my fish have their cool tanks anymore. Tomorrow if my money comes in (like it's supposed to) I'm changing Jade's bowl out for a KK, and the babies are getting 1 gal KK's too. Just because we're limited on space, and I need something that's easier to clean than their orange juice bottles.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote