Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #11 
Kwomais

Oh, Elsewhere! I agree with you, Leo does sort of suit him, his beautiful ruffley tail reminds me of a lion's mane! He's such a looker!
Kwomais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #12 
SharkyTheBetta

He's really adorable. I also believe Leo suits him very well, he may be the king of the tank.
SharkyTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:12 AM   #13 
stellar981

Quote:
Originally Posted by aemaki09 View Post
honestly, omega one betta buffet pellets are really small, I think you should up the feeding on the smaller one. A good starting point would be 5-6/day for both. you can divide them into different feedings if you want to give them more time to digest, but I feel like that would probably help the first one grow a little better.

Now on to this new boy -- he is absolutely gorgeous! I love the color!
Really, that much? I went by what I have read on here to come up with 3/day for him. Especially since he had constipation problems only a week after I got him home, also. I thought 3 was pretty skimpy myself originally, but after much research and reading everyone's advice on here - it sounded like a better number. I did read that some people feeding NLS feed more, because those pellets are tiny. But most seemed to be around 2-4 for the Omega one. I will up it if it's an issue. Just don't want to cause constipation again.
stellar981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #14 
stellar981

Thank you everyone for the compliments on him. I really barely got to see his beauty at the store. They have so little room to move, they barely show all their fins. But he seems to really be liking the space in the ten gal.

I will mention Leo to my boyfriend, that's a cute name! :) I think it could work.
What about the white fish in my avatar? That's my first betta. STILL no real name! He's kinda choppy right now in the fins, he's been biting. It'll hard to come out with a pretty name when he does that! I almost decided on Nip, considering his bad habit!
stellar981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 10:50 AM   #15 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

He's so nice! I don't even like half moons but I would definatly take that one!
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote